After they were done they got in the car and drove away towards taekook's mansion ~

Later that day :
They arrived at the mansion at noon and that day as usually jungkook went to his company and now tae and jiwoon were alone in the mansion .

They spent their time chatting , playing video games etc . Later , at evening tae helped jiwoon to pack his clothes which were here in their mansion as remaining things were already packed .

By the time jungkook came back , tae prepared dinner . Kook took a shower and joined them in the dining table and three of them ate in peace and went to sleep ~

Nextday : Morning ~

Jungkook's POV :
Jungkook was sitting in the car waiting for tae and jiwoon to come down . Luggage and everything was already kept .
Soon both tae and jiwoon accompanied him in the car and they drove towards the airport .

When they reached the airport , jungkook helped jiwoon with his luggage and they bid their final goodbye .

" Taehyungie ~ I'll be back soon . Take care of yourself and my cold hyung" jiwoon said while hugging taehyung . " ok that's enough now leave " Kook said separating both of them .

" Hyung are you really that excited to send me off " jiwoon asked wiggling his eyebrows trying to annoy his hyung for which kook replied with a small 'yes' and again both the brothers started bickering while tae chuckled looking at the duo .

Author's POV :
On their way back home taekook were alone in the car , tae was looking out of the window while jungkook was driving and glancing at taehyung time to time .
He saw how tae was not cheerful anymore he was trying to cover up his sadness but he couldn't .

Finally when the car stopped in front of the mansion tae got down first followed by jungkook .

Taehyung's POV :
As soon as he entered the mansion he went straight towarda the couch and sat there leaning back . He looked around when the couch sank and saw jungkook sitting there.

" You're not going to company today ?? " he said in a soft tone . " I am but i still have sometime " Jungkook replied to which tae nodded in response.

" would you like to join me ?? " jungkook asked . " to where ? " tae asked with a confused face . " my workplace " kook said with a warm smile .

" but what will i do there ?? And is it ok for me to come there " tae asked with a small pout . Kook smiled at him and pulled him closer to his chest and said " why can't you be there when the ceo itself want's you there , babe did you forget that your husband is the ceo let me see who dares to stop my beautiful wife ~"

Tae turned red listening to him . " Taee~ why are you turning red??" Kook asked mocking him .

In response to this tae pushed him to the couch making him lay on his back and leaned closer to his face and said " Don't you enjoy teasing me a little too much ~??Now this is what you get "

Tae leaned closer to Jungkook's face as if he was going to kiss him making jungkook close his eyes ~

Jungkook's POV :
He opened his eyes when he didn't feel anything and saw tae staring at him with a naughty smile .

" What the hell tae ?? You just didn't do that to me " jungkook said disappointed while tae laughed at him .

Taehyung's POV :
After he was done laughing he saw how jungkook was still angry so he came closer and said " ok I'm sorry this time I'm really going to do it "

Jungkook looked up when he felt tae leaning in closer to his lips . He closed his eyes waiting for his lips but opened it immediately when he felt a cold sensation in his chin instead of his lips ~
Tae got up from him and laughed again and said " kook you can't whine now whether on the lips or not a kiss is a kiss~"

Author's POV :
Jungkook stood up from his place with a slight smirk and said " Ok I'm not complaining ~ but how are you going to save yourself "

Tae looked at him with raised eyebrows and asked " Save myself from what ??" . Kook smirked and came closer to him while wiggling his fingers and said " From the tickle monsterr~~"
Jungkook started tickling taehyung who laughed while trying to escape .

Jungkook stopped when he noticed that the other one was not able to breathe . He looked at tae who was under him trying to catch his breath while his chest was moving up and down .

When both of them finally calmed down kook asked " so you're are accompanying me to the company ?? " . " Yes , it's better than being alone here " tae said making jungkook smile at him ~

After a while , jungkook changed in to a suit and tae also dressed up .
" Let's goo~ " tae said in a cheerful tone .
" Yeah !! But why are you suddenly so excited?? " jungkook asked while opening the car door for him .

" i don't know maybe bcoz i don't have to stay alone in the mansion " tae said getting in the car . Jungkook nodded at him and both of them drove towards JK production ~

=====================================
Hello~ reader's !!
After long time i was finally able to write something 👽 A bigg thanks to all those you are still reading 💖 It means a lot to me <33 I know reading after long gap is really confusing I'm so sorry 🤧

I hope I'll be able to update again real soon !! and plz do comment what you are expecting to happen further and if you are satisfied with the chapter <3