Chapter 16. A kiss?

Start from the beginning

Everyone exept for Iruma opened their textbooks. Iruma seemed to curl up into a ball, it looked like the teacher had succeeded in sucking out the life of everyone present, and was now beginning with the last one, Iruma.

"Iruma, I said Open your textbook. You were sick but are you also deaf now? Open your book and show me your homework"

Kalego smirked when Iruma did what he asked. Iruma didn't reply or look up. It all didn't matter to him, all he wanted was to be with his friends, trough hell and torture, trough Kalego's horrible lessons, he coulden't wish for anything more.

Well, exept that he had made his homework.

Yeah, he didn't make it, again. Why did he forget about that?

The teacher had looked at everyone's homework before finally walking up to Iruma's desk.

He stopped there, smirking. "Look who didn't make the homework. Were you really that sick? I doubt it."

Iruma was shaking in his seat, he knew what this ment. He had only one chance to convince the teacher.

"I-I really couldn't make it.." Iruma said, stuttering and shaking.

"And why not..?" Kalego asked with spite.

"I h-hurt my arm... and I was sick." Iruma said, hoping for a quick and painless death.

"And that is a good reason?" Kalego asked, laughing.

Iruma knew what going to happen, but he had hope, just a little. That tiny spark of hope had to help him.

"Opera didn't want m-me to make my homework with m-my arm a-and me being s-sick..."

Iruma was pretty much choking at this moment. He knew it probably wouldn't work. Even though it was true that Opera didn't want him to make it, he also mentioned that he will have to for his studies.

The whole class was silent, Iruma and Kalego were aswell.

Suddenly, Kalego started mumbling to himself.

"That stupid Opera of yours always ruins everything for me."

And after that he walked away.

He was so lucky.

After class Iruma walked out of the royal one, Asmodeus and Clara clamping onto him and refusing to leave him alone for even a second.

Even though he wasn't sick anymore, the both of them still took care of him as if he were. They would do anything for their precious little Iruma.

They all strolled around the school, untill they came close to the cafeteria. Asmodeus and Clara were both dragging him to the seats, but he couldn't go with them. He had to go to his locker first.

"H-hey guys..? You can let go now.. Guys..?"

But to no avail. They woulden't listen or let go.

"C-could you guys maybe let go for just a second..? I still have to go to my locker.. Please..?"

"Okay so listen.. Lets make a deal. If I can go to my locker for just a second, you can both get a hug, a really big one."

Asmodeus and Clara had stopped walking, listening to what Iruma had to offer.

The both of them seemed to consider it for a second while deciding it was a no.

"T-two hugs..?"

The both of them didn't move an inch.

"T-t-three..?"

They were considering it, yet still deciding it was a no.

"Well.. what would you guys like..?"