Chapter 16. A kiss?

Start from the beginning

Well, thats what he thinks atleast.

He gripped the pencil on his desk, deciding to draw something untill the teacher came, he didn't feel like talking to his friends for some reason, the thought made his stomach swirl around.

Clara finally sat back down on the other side of Asmodeus.

Both Asmodeus and Clara were looking Iruma with cat eyes, watching their prey. Iruma didn't notice them staring, he was in deep consentration. He was drawing something on the paper.

Asmodeus and Clara both really wanted to know what Iruma was drawing. Yet, they didn't dare to ask. Asmodeus didn't want to snap him out of his consentration and Clara was looking at Iruma's hands.

His hands were not white as snow, nor were they without wounds. You could see a lot of scars actually, though most of them looked old.

Asmodeus looked at Clara, following her stare to Iruma's hand. He seemed to have noticed something, he was drawing with his other hand. Normally he would write with his right, but now its his left. He then looked at his other arm. His sleeve was a lot thicker than it was before. Did he injure his arm?

Now a bit conserned, he decided that he should ask about it. He reminded himself that it was for Iruma's safety, even though Asmodeus knew that he just wanted to hear his voice.

"Hey Iruma, what happened to your arm."

Iruma was snapped out of his focus. He hadn't heard the boy, so he smiled. "Sorry, could you say that again. I didn't listen, sorry."

"Oh, I was asking what you did to your arm." Asmodeus said, a little nervous.

"My arm... Oh! I-I didn't do anything!"

Iruma seemed panicked, and Asmodeus noticed. He was conserned about his master, but if he didn't want to show him, he had no other choice than to let it go. Yet, he would make sure Iruma was safe no matter what.

"Can I see your arm?" He then asked, to his own suprise. "You don't have to show me but I-"

Iruma pulled up his sleeve. Asmodeus stopped talking as soon as he saw his arm. It was all bandaged up, with old blood covering large parts of the bandages.

"What happened!" Already in fighting mode, ready to fight whoever attacked his master.

Clara was also shocked. After she got bored watching Iruma draw she looked at Sabnock instead but when Asmodeus suddenly screamed it snapped her right back.

"I-I fell.. haha. I'm so clumsy." Iruma laughed.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Asmodeus asked, desperately wanting to take a good look at his arm.

"No, it doesn't hurt much. Its more like it itches. I'm not allowed to move it or touch it though, haha." Iruma smiled.

Behind Iruma was now a jumping, worried Clara. But before she could speak, she was cut off by the teacher entering the class.

He seemed to be in a better mood than before. Probably because Opera took over most of his work. "Okay. Everyone get seated properly, you too Clara, don't just stand there." He then walked in front of the class, grabbing a pen and paper. "Is there anyone absent today?"

He then looked around the class. Once he had spotted the one person he didn't want to see, his mood dropped to zero. "Oh great the brat is back, anyways no absences am I correct?"

The whole class was silent.

"Alright then, lets start. Open your textbook at page 76 on The art of torture. I'll come check if you made the homework or not."