𝑖. 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

"ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ

"ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ."

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦. What is true beauty? Does anyone know? The textbook definition of beauty is "the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit: loveliness." My definition of beauty is being yourself and doing it without giving an fuck what anyone thinks. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique amazing way and it should always be like that because beauty standards right now are ridiculous.

Anyways I should probably get up and ready before "the demon" I mean Elena comes in here and threatens to burn all my all my stuff if I don't get up. So this is goodbye for now. 𝑋𝑜𝑥𝑜,𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒.

As if on cue Elena burst threw my door lighter in hand as if she knew she would need to threaten me this early in the morning.

"Good morning Char, I see your up so that means no burning vinyl's today." Elena stands in front of my bed with a smirk.

But before I could even respond shes out of my door and as quickly as she came in. I sigh and roll me eyes in annoyance that I have to leave my bed. I grab my floral printed comforter and blanket and toss them off my bare legs as I swing them to the ground. I grab the silk gold-colored shorts from my dresser and put them on.

Walking towards my sheer curtains I can't help but notice a crow standing near my window. I open my curtains and allow the warm bright sun to greet me. Once I get my window open the bird skips to the ledge and points its head down as if it was bowing. I laugh lightly at the jester and do the same. I pet the crow slightly as it leans into my touch.

"I think I'm gonna name you...Charlie." I smile at him. Charlie nods in response.

"Okay Charlie I'm Charlotte but everyone calls me Char except for my best friend Violet who calls me Rory I think it sounds badass. But don't tell her I said that I don't wanna boast her ego. Also, don't tell anyone I cussed because then I'll be forced to give away ten bucks trust me it's not that fun." I ramble towards the crow.

Then I realized that If I wanted to get to school on time I should get ready now.

"Okay, Charlie while this has been nice but I have to go and get ready. I hope I can talk to you again it felt good to get that off my chest." I start closing my window. I closed it fully once Charlie nods and flies off.

I walk over to my record player and put the needle on the vinyl that's already out. "Carmen" by Lana Del Rey starts playing. I make my bed as I sing the words. Walking towards my personal bathroom perks of being the oldest suck on that Elena and Jeremy, I turn on the shower letting it get hot as I put my towel in the towel warmer near my tub.

Warm towels after a shower are heavenly it's like being wrapped in a warm hug. As I take my hair out of its ponytail and start brushing it as I see Jeremy walking into my room without knocking.