Chapter 22💔

Unedited

"Y'all had sex, huh?" Jasmine asks Luna.

"Maybe." Luna says blushing.

"Girl was it good?"

"I- yes-yes it was. He's so passionate."

"That's good. Fucking finally you had sex. You needed it."

"How?"

"Let's be real it's been almost two years since you had sex. You needed it. Sex is good for you Bestie."

"Girl anyways. Help me figure out which one is cute. I plan on making a big ass basket for him. In a couple days he drops a new song."

"Not gonna lie me and Bryson added a song or two on our playlist."

"You're fucking nasty." Luna laughs.

"I'm sorry. This watch is cute don't you think?"

It was a silver heart break chain.

"That kinda looks like the chain he's been looking at recently. He just hasn't had time to order it. His dad been harsher on him to make sure his music and party been straight."

"Engrave it." Jasmine says.

"Okay. Excuse me sir." Luna says.

"Yes ma'am." The man says as he comes over.

"Do y'all engrave y'all's jewelry?"

"Yes ma'am. Once you select the item you must buy it before we can engrave it."

"Okay that's fine. Can I get the heartbreak chain right here."

"Okay will that be all today?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay let me ring you up. You're total will be 10,500. Will you be using cash or card today ma'am."

"God damn. Niggas be walking in here with cash? The fuck." Jasmine says at disbelief at the price.

"Okay. I'll be using card today." Luna says and hands the card.

"Yes, ma'am they do actually."

"You should've done the payment plan when he asked earlier that shit expensive." Jasmine says to Luna.

"It's okay it's worth it. I think I really love him."

"Oh bitch I can tell. Ten K on a necklace oh I know you do."

"I'll make that up. I have enough money saved up for it. I knew the necklace would be expensive as hell. Just don't tell him that I spent this much on him until after Jasmine. I know you, you got a big ass mother fucking mouth." Luna says.

"Okay mom. How much is the engraving?" Jasmine asks.

"Well it depends on how much you want to write. We start out at 50 dollars though." The man says.

"Good it's cheaper. The cheapest thing y'all got here." Jasmine says.

The employee laughs at her.

"Honestly I would react the same if my friend was to come in here and bought a girl expensive jewelry." The man says.

"Exactly." Jasmine agrees.

"She can't talk. I don't know why she's talking. She spent more money on her husband's wedding band." Luna says.

"Well it had to be expensive. I mean you right it's August Alsina. He don't wear cheap shit." Jasmine says.

"August alsina? Hmmm he was here the other day actually." The man says.

"He was?" Jasmine asks.

"Yes, with his father actually. When celebrities come in, we can't let anyone in until they leave. He came in looking at that exact chain actually, but he didn't get it. His father had bought a watch though. Very expensive man. He bought the most expensive watch we got. His father told him to get the necklace, but he declined and said he'd come back later."

"I'm so glad I got it." Luna says.

"That was our last in stock too. There won't be another shipment until next month."

"Good so if he comes back he won't be able to get it. Now about the engrave can I write on the back. 'I love you. Muna' "

"Okay write that here. Do you want that in cursive?" The man says.

"Yes please." Luna says.

"Pick the style here. Once it is done you can pay for it if you like it. Come back tomorrow morning for it."

"Thank you do much."

"You're welcome come back anytime. We are able to fix the jewelry if it breaks. Keep the receipt."

"Okay thank you so much. Have a nice day."

"You as well."

"Bye ladies." The man says as they walk out.

"Bye." They both say.

The girls go to Luna's apartment and get his basket ready. The basket consisted of three hoodies, his favorite Cologne, snacks with his favorite drink, video games, a custom controller with them on it, a new headset, a teddy bear, lastly she left a spot for his necklace. She also booked an appointment for him to get a new tattoo.

"He's gonna love it and love you even more."

"I really hope so. I can't wait until we become official."

"Y'all not?"

"No not really." Luna shrugs.

"Why not. I been thought. It's been two months."

"No, I don't think he's ready Jass."

"But he's ready to have sex with you?"

"I was the one who made the move actually. We were cuddling and watching movies. One thing led to another I made the move."

"Hmm. I guess. Did he physically tell you he wasn't ready?"

"No but I just know he isn't. He just got out of a toxic relationship he's been in for years. I don't expect him to just hop in a new relationship that fast. Just put it as the "talking stage" that's how I would put it. I'm not gonna rush him to be with me. It'll come when he's ready."

"Don't wait too long for him Luna. I understand I guess. Don't be spending so much money on him either next time."

"Jasmine." Luna warns.

"I'm just saying."

"This is someone I'd actually would spend my money on. Why would he use me when he makes more than me. If that is what you're implying. We've both met August he couldn't hurt a fly if he wanted to."

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Let's be real. I'm not saying imma do it but I'd probably hurt him before he'd hurt me."

"I guess but people can change."

"I get it Jass but this boy is different."