Chapter 70

Gosang, who had been standing on the outer circle watching the excitement, was stunned for a moment, then quickly walked over to pick up the thing, and looked at it in the palm of his hand——a bright gray flake with no visible material.

Xie Yi glanced at it from afar, then walked back with the child in his arms.

Ketu had seen this thing before too. He picked it up from Gosang, pulled it with his hands, but it didn't tear apart, "What's the use of this thing?"

"I don't know," Ban Yue's eyes were fixed on now. In Xie Yi's hand, "Give me the child."

Xie Yi squatted in front of Ban Yue, looking at her at the same level, with a fierce light in his eyes, "What is this thing for?" Ban Yue flinched

, "I don't know , I really don't know, you give me back the child."

Xie Yi stared into her eyes for a while, handed the child to her, then stood up, patted the clothes, "Since you don't know, forget it. However, since you want to send the Yunshui tribe to the Qipo tribe as slaves, I think it would be better for the patriarch to be replaced by someone else."

As soon as this remark came out, the faces of the Yunshui tribe became complicated, and some of them had already moved away from Xie Yiyuan. Start whispering.

"You can't, do this." Ban Yue raised her head, raised her face to look in Xie Yi's direction, and said word by word.

"Why not?" Xie Yi asked back. In fact, he didn't plan to change the patriarch, it's too troublesome, just accept the people from the Yunshui tribe, but he prefers people who are willing to join the Kasa tribe, the reason is the same as above, to save trouble.

"It's okay if you can't. You are our captives, and the Red Earth people just don't have slaves." Although Gosang didn't know what slaves were for, listening to what they said for a long time was definitely not a good thing.

Ban Yue turned pale and stopped talking.

Xie Yi looked outside, and asked Bagpipe and Coco, who had just eaten, to come over. He glanced around, "It's best to solve the matter of your Yunshui tribe by yourself. Whoever your next patriarch wants to do it, just do it." Choose yourself." The

circle of people fell silent, and no one spoke.

Xie Yi was not in a hurry, and stood beside Ketu to look at the sheet—the things on it looked very familiar.

"I think bagpipes are good as the patriarch." After a while, a woman's voice rang out.

"I also want the bagpipe to be the patriarch." Coco's voice sounded much crisper.

...

All the women standing with Bagpi agreed to let Bagpi be the patriarch. After a while, voices of approval came from the crowd who had been guarded by the Red Earth tribe.

Seeing that their opinions were almost the same, Xie nodded with a smile, "Okay, then bagpipe will be the new patriarch of the Yunshui tribe."

Bagpipe looked at the crowd and smiled Xie Yi. After a while of silence, he suddenly said, "I want to join Casa clan." Both she and Banyue knew that the ultimate goal of the Kasa clan was to merge the Yunshui clan, and it seems that the Kasa clan is also a good choice for a while, after all, there are only a dozen women and children. They were all taken over by other tribes, and the worst thing was to be slaves.

Xie Yi was very satisfied when he heard this sentence, he deserved to be the candidate he picked.

"I want to be a partner with Shitou, and I will also join the Kasa tribe." Keke didn't think too much about it, she just thought that sooner or later she would be from the Kasa tribe, not to mention that she also likes Xie Yi very much. Of course, she likes Shitou It's a different feeling.