Chapter 59

When the first drop of copper water fell into the earthen pots on the ground, the crowd in the room immediately boiled.

"Come out, come out,"

Gosang immediately thought of telling Xie Yi about this.

He squeezed out from the excited crowd, and when he looked up, he saw Xie Yi leaning on Ke Tu, resting with his eyes slightly closed.

Gesang was stunned for a moment, then walked over with a smile, "Xie Yi, the copper water is boiling."

Xie Yi slowly opened his eyes, and before he could speak, there was a smile on his lips. He had already heard the cheers in the room, "Ketu, let's go in and have a look." The

two took a few steps forward and found that Gesang was still standing where he was. Xie Yi looked back suspiciously, "What's the matter? If you don't go and take a look together, this is a major event for our two clans."

Gosang pressed his hand on the heart again, frowned, and then squeezed along with them. into the crowd.

Xie took a look at the slowly cooling copper water in the clay pot. There was a little bit of dark red in the thick black. It was always copper oxide mixed with some copper hydroxide.

From the first drop of copper water flowing out of the shaft furnace to the last drop, the excitement of the crowd in the room has not diminished. Seeing that someone even wanted to reach out to touch the black thing in the pot, Xie Yi hurriedly stopped.

Xie Yi had someone call a pot of water and pour it directly on the clay pot, only to see a puff of white smoke rising into the air. Cold lumps inside.

Ketu looked at the dark things on the ground, "Their weapons are cyan, which doesn't seem to be the same."

"This thing needs to be burned in the stove with charcoal again, and then it will be red copper." Xie Yi suddenly lost his voice as he spoke. He found that he was too excited to ignore one thing. Things made of pure copper are soft and easy to bend. Only by adding tin to them can they be made into hard bronzes.

Tin, there must be a tin mine nearby, otherwise the Qipo Clan would not be able to make bronze weapons, where is it?

Seeing Xie Yi's thoughtful expression suddenly, Ke Tu thought that he had just said something wrong, "Xie Yi, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I suddenly remembered that we are missing one thing to make bronze weapons."

"What is it, I'll find it." Gosang still wanted to see the first bronze weapon he made today.

"Tin, a white thing that looks very bright," is actually silvery white, but in this place where there is no silver, no one can understand silvery white.

Ketu and Gesang thought for a while, then shook their heads.

Pure tin is almost impossible to see in this natural environment, and it is more reliable to find cassiterite.

"Or brownish or black stones, some of which look very beautiful and a little transparent."

Everyone remained silent.

Ke Tu didn't have any impression of what Xie Yi said, but he remembered another thing, "When you were in the Yunshui tribe last time, you said that they might also make bronze weapons. Could it be that they have seen you and said This kind of thing."

Xie Yi thought for a while, and felt that the possibility that the Yunshui tribe knew about it was very high, "Let's find Keke and ask."

However, before they could find Keke, the head of the Yunshui tribe took them away half a month later. Please come to the tent.