"The medicine you gave last time is very effective, and the bagpipe's injury is already healed." Banyue asked someone to carry the sleeping child to another tent, and then turned to talk to Ketu.

"If you think it's useful, I'll send a few more bottles next time." Ke Tu remembered what Xie Yi once said, and gave all kinds of help to the people of the Yunshui tribe, so that they could not leave the Kasa tribe in the end.

"My clansmen are finally able to sleep well again these days, and they all think you and your clansmen are good people." Ban Yue looked at the two people who were sitting, "If there is anything we can do for you, believe me My people will be very happy."

Xie took a look at her and didn't speak.

"We're looking for something, I don't know if you've seen it before." Ketu hesitated, and he also hoped to get some news from Ban Yue, "It's a kind of dark brown stone, some of which look shiny and beautiful Look."

Ban Yue bowed his head in silence for a while, and then said, "I know where you can find what you said, and I also know that you are looking for these things to make weapons."

"Really, where can I find this thing ?" Although Ke Tu still had no expression on his face, he could tell from his voice that he was in a good mood.

"I can tell you, but you have to form a partner with me."

"What did you say?" Ketu asked subconsciously.

Xie Yi glanced at Ban Yue with a gloomy expression. He didn't expect this woman to have her mind on Ke Tu, so he wanted to see what Ke Tu would do.

"If you are my partner, I can not only tell you where the thing you are looking for is, but also let all my people join the Kasa tribe and become your tribe." After returning from the Kasa tribe last time, Ban Yue Been thinking about this for a while.

"Impossible, I won't be your partner." Ke Tu heard it clearly this time, and immediately refused.

"Why not, you are so kind to my clansman, let them form partners with your clansmen, you also want them to join the Kasa clan, we form partners, my clansmen are your clansmen." Ban Yue didn't expect the guest Tu Hui refused, she was the most beautiful woman in the clan, and she was also the current head of the clan.

"I already have a partner." Ke Tu looked at Xie Yi sitting next to him with a cold expression, and became a little impatient, "Xie Yi is my partner, you can make other requests, and I will agree to you if I can do it "

Ban Yue knew from the beginning that the two were close, and she was not surprised to hear the news at this time, and she was unwilling to give up Ketu, "You are the patriarch, and it is normal to have two partners, not to mention he is Man, there is no way to give birth to you."

Xie Yi raised his eyebrows, no matter where he is, children are something that every man should have. Since he was with Ke Tu, no matter how many women come, they always have children, so at least they should get new ones.

Xie Yi didn't respond yet, but Ke Tu suddenly stood up, without saying a word, he pulled Xie Yi and walked out.

After Qing Shui talked about the child last time, Ke Tu was still a little worried about Xie Yi's thoughts, what if Xie Yi suddenly wants to find a woman to have a child, what should he do if Ban Yue mentions the child at this time, isn't it just a reminder Thank you.

Xie was quite satisfied with Ketu's words and deeds, he followed Ketu's steps, and when he was approaching the entrance of the tent, he suddenly turned around and smiled at Ban Yue.

Ban Yue had never been so disgusted by others, she stared blankly at Ke Tu and Xie Yi going out, and didn't realize it until Xie Yi turned around and smiled.

At this time, Ke Ke's cheerful voice came from outside the tent again, "Xie Yi, I heard they said you were looking for me?"

"Yes, I have something to ask you, have you..."

"Ke Ke, come in Before

Xie Yi finished speaking, he heard a cold and stern voice from inside the tent, it was not Ban Yue or someone else.

"Patriarch, I'll go as soon as I finish talking with Xie Yi." Seeing that Xie Yi and Ke Tu were happy for a while, she didn't hear the patriarch's anger, so she turned to Xie Yi after speaking in the tent, "What do you want to ask me?" "

Keke, come in, I have something to tell you."

Keke finally heard it this time, she looked at the tent, then at Xie Yi, and lowered her voice, "Then I'll go to the patriarch, I'll ask if I have something to say Go."

Xie Yi smiled and watched Ke Ke enter the tent, then returned to the clan with Ke Tu. Wait for Coco to come out? Forget it, as long as he doesn't leave, Keke won't be able to get out of it.

The way of the Yunshui tribe didn't work, so they had to find another way.

"Since the Qipo tribe can make bronze weapons, they will definitely go to the tin mine to carry things. As long as we follow them, we can find tin." In fact, when Xie Yi mentioned tin, the first thing that came to mind was Qipo family.

"This method is indeed good, but who will follow them?" Gosang raised the biggest problem with this method, "there are many people from the Seven Broken Clan. If they find out, they will most likely find us here. Our current The weapons are no match for them."

"I'll go, I will definitely not be discovered by them." Xie Yi has this confidence and strength.

"I'll go with you." Ke Tu knew that this matter was very dangerous, but even if he refused to let Xie Yi go, Xie Yi would not agree. It would be better if the two of them went together, so that he would feel relieved when he looked at him like this.

Seeing the persistence in Ke Tu's eyes, Xie Yi nodded.

For Xie Yi, following the unsuspecting primitive without being discovered was an easy task, so when he started to act, he immediately regretted why he agreed to let Ke Tu follow him.

Although Ke Tu can now compete with Xie Yi in a fight, he has no idea how to slow down his breathing, slow down his steps, and hide his whereabouts. He knows how to hide behind a tree with dense branches and leaves, but you When walking, don't look at the soles of your feet and always step on the branches.

Xie Yi was helpless, anyway, the people of the Qipo clan were not moving fast with the slaves, so he held Zhu Tu and waited for a while, letting him follow behind him.

The Seven Broken Clan escorted the group of slaves over two mountains, and then came to an open low-lying land. There were only some weeds and fine gravel on the ground, some of which reflected fine light in the sun, and the slaves were standing there. Under the supervision of the Qipo tribe, they picked up the broken stones on the ground with their hands and put them into animal skin bags.

Xie Yi and Ke Tu didn't get close, Xie Yi climbed up a tree with luxuriant branches and looked at it for a while, then came down and nodded to Ke Tu, "That's it."

"Let's go back and tell Gesang to discuss how to avoid Qipo People from the Qipo clan come to get the cassiterite." Although Ke Tu couldn't see it clearly on the ground, he could still feel the tight security of the Qipo clan.