The brown haired girl followed shortly after, "Do you want a ride home?" Hope asked as her eyes focused on getting her car door open.

Josie crossed her arms as she looked around at everyone that was walking by, "what's wrong, Hope?" Josie questioned as the auburnette slowly looked up at her and sighed. "You can tell me anything."

"Can we talk about it at your house?" Hope muttered as she looked around to see if anyone was watching them.

Josie simply nodded before getting into the car and putting on her safety belt.

The car ride home was silent. Josie had been overthinking everything the minute she sat in the car and it was for good reason.

Anybody would feel a little bit anxious if their girlfriend's mood would change after they were having a good time.

Arriving at Josie's house, Hope chewed at her bottom lip as she glanced over at the taller girl. "I'm afraid."

"Well there's a lot of things to be afraid of. Can you be a little more specific?" Josie asked as she turned her whole body over to face Hope.

The auburnette sighed with a more frustrated force. "I really like you, you're my girlfriend, obviously. I just don't know how to do this and I don't want to do it wrong because you're the first girl that I've been with and the first person that I've been with from a different perspective. What if I mess everything up and lose you?"

"How can you lose me?" Josie took Hope's hands in hers, "you can't. The answer is that you can't." Josie assured as she reached over to place a small kiss on Hope's cheek.

Hope smiled and closed her eyes as she felt the touch before sending Josie a small smile, "What if everyone talks? What if you hear what everyone is saying about you and us... and then you decide you don't want to hear it anymore so you drift away from me? I would rather have a private relationship than a destroyed one."

Josie cupped Hope's face as she frowned, "I can promise you have a 99% chance of never losing me." Josie then cracked a smile.

Hope rolled her eyes, "and the 1%?"

"If your mom ever says she'll give me a chance then I'm taking it."

Hope pushed Josie's hands off of her as Josie bursted into laughter. "She's such a milf."

"Get out."

"It's only 1%. At least it's not 2."

Hope shook her head before getting out of the car. "Let's go. I rather be cuddling than hearing you fangirl over my mom."

-

Josie walked out of the bathroom fully dressed with a towel wrapped around her head. "Did you shower with cold water?"

Hope looked up from one of Josie's books and she shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"It's either you are really dirty or you are very weird."

Hope scoffed, "Cold showers are the best!" Hope assured before flipping through the pages, "And I like Mikaelson better, by the way."

Josie raises her eyebrow before she walks over to her dresser to grab her deodorant. "I like your last name too?"

"No, I mean behind your first name. I like it better than me having your last name."

Josie nodded awkwardly as she was confused, "That was so random."

"I was just reading this book about our future and you seemed to be stuck about who would take whose last name and I'm sure Josette Mikaelson sounds better than my name mixed with your horrible last name."