BONUS CHAPTER 2

B a b y B r i d g e r t o n

When you found out:

It was 2 months after your wedding, Anthony and you had gotten back from your honeymoon 2 weeks ago.

One sunny afternoon. You had woken up a few hours ago and were currently taking a walk around the garden, accompanied by Edwina and one of your ladies maid.

"How was Paris?" Edwina asked curiously "Was it as beautiful as everyone says it is? Oh how I wish I could go there. I heard the parks are just as beautiful, and all the French men, cest magnifique, imaginez tous les beaux hommes" you laughed at her 'it is wonderful, just imagine all the handsome men '

"Might I remind you, you are engaged, I am sure your intended would not appreciate you speaking about other men" You looked at her teasingly "But to answer your question, yes, the men were very handsome. Do not tell Anthony I said that" They both laughed, shaking their heads.

"Louis will not care, he knows I am interested in him only" She looked up suddenly "Speaking off, I am still shocked he asked me to call him by his given name only 2 weeks into courting, he certainly does not like formality"

You stayed silent and stopped in your tracks when an ill feeling overcame you. You held on to your stomach when nausea hit you.

"didi?" Edwina questioned when she saw you stopped walking "Are you alright?"

You sighed when the nausea went away "Yes, I just felt a little nauseous , it is gone now, nothing to worry about" You waved her worried look off and continued walking

"Are you sure you are alright? You rarely get sick"

"Yes, Bon, nothing to worry ab-" You suddenly stopped yourself feeling dizzy, holding on to her arm for support "Maybe we should head back inside, I am not feeling so well"

"I told you, it must be serious, you do not get sick easily" She gasped "What if it is a disease?"

She spoke all the way back inside, suggesting several things that could be wrong with you. You denying each and everyone of them.

"Hey, you are back early. I would have thought you would not be back for at least 20 minutes more" Lady Violet Bridgerton mused when you entered the drawing room

"Y/n was feeling sick, perhaps we should call for the doctor, she rarely gets sick" Edwina replies

"I am fine, bon" You shook your head before you covered your mouth with your hand, running to the nearest door to go outside.

You heard your sister and Violet rushing behind you. You knelt down next to the grass and lowered your head, vomiting everything you had for breakfast.

You groaned once you were finished, wiping your mouth. Your sister rubbed your back soothingly, while Violet helped you stand up and ushered you back to the drawing room

"How long has this been happening?" Violet asked, a knowing look in her eye.

"I have been feeling sick ever since Anthony and I came back from our honeymoon. I figured it was just a bug I caught from the journey back home, it would have maybe gone away in the next days but it has been 2 weeks and I am still feeling ill" You replied sitting on a chair

"Perhaps dear, we should call the doctor"

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Edwina, Violet and your mama looked at you expectantly when the doctor retired from the room

"Well?" Lady Mary questioned

"What did he say?" Edwina added.

You grinned happily, looking up them. "I am with child"