𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑵 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑰𝑬

best to read intimes new roman smallest size white page

best to read in
times new roman
smallest size
white page

"don't make me sad, don't make me cry."

"sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why."

Charlotte Aurora Gilbert. When you ask anyone in mystic falls back then who Charlotte was they would sigh and shake their head while walking away and acting as if they never heard you in the first place.

Charlotte was known for many things back when she was just a teen. Pain in the ass. Trouble maker. Piece of shit. The list goes on and on but those were just her favorites. She loved causing trouble, the adrenaline rush she got when she ran from the cops and the anger towns folk filled her with excitement and joy.

She loved how her life wasn't all boring and basic. The small-town life simply wasn't for the eldest Gilbert. Charlotte wanted a love that consumed her, passion, an adventure, and even a little danger. Thinking about those words they had some sort of familiarity to them but she couldn't exactly pinpoint where she heard them.

Charlotte's bad habits soon came to an end on the night of October 31st, 2007. That night changed her life forever. It changed everything about her, how she thought, how she acted, and especially how she looked.

So what happens when the bad leather-clad Damon Salvatore comes into town and meets the so called sweet and innocent blonde Gilbert with a rough and mysterious past. Will he help her break out of her shell and deal with her past or will he break her heart into a million pieces and leave her to pick up the mess?

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓...