Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins

Start from the beginning

Endeavor: It works. Thank you, Re-Destro.

Re-Destro: No problem. I- (Gets a report from Curious) I'll have to call you back. This is urgent.

Endeavor: Very well. (Hangs up)

(Izuku, Ochako, Gentle, La Brava, Twice, and Eltariel walk into the lobby and meet Endeavor after the conversations they had with each other. Eltariel notices the TV screen and sees Barad-dur)

Eltariel: What sort of magic is this?

Endeavor: Magic?

Eltariel: Yes. That's Barad-dur. How are you able to see Barad-dur through this device? Did you use some kind of magic or something?

Izuku: (Corrects Eltariel) Actually, that's a TV screen. Electron beams are picked up, allowing us to see screens broadcasted from different stations around our world. (Scratches his head) But I can't say this is right, and that's all I know. No magic is involved in this.

Eltariel: That's interesting because it sounds like magic.

Twice: (Laughs) Yeah, I'm guessing you don't have television in your world.

Endeavor: To answer that, one of Re-Destro's associates transmitted signals from the camera his scout has on. They were able to broadcast the signal to the academy, so we could see it on our TV screens.

(Shortly after, Mina comes in screaming about something that happened to the TV)

Mina: Hey guys, I was watching one of my favorite animated shows, and suddenly, a screen of this scary-looking tower popped up and showed- (Sees the TV showing the same image) that.

Endeavor: (Laughs) Sorry about that. I had one of Re-Destro's men broadcast a view of Barad-dur.

Mina: (Complains) Awwww, and I was just watching my favorite show.

Izuku: I don't think it's the right time to be focusing on our favorite things right now, Mina. We have an invasion coming up soon.

Mina: (Shedding tears) I know, but, I wanted to see what would happen if he confessed to her? (Cries)

(At this point, Izuku doesn't have a way to comfort her about wanting to see the show. But La Brava chimes in)

La Brava: Was it going to be the part where he confesses his love for her?

Mina: (Crying) Yes.

La Brava: (Smiles with blushes) Love is such a wonderful thing. (Looks to Izuku) Wouldn't you agree, Deku? Isn't love so wonderful?

Izuku: (Blushes and laughs nervously, thinking about Ochako) Why yes. Yes it is.

La Brava: (Smiles) Now tell me, Izuku. Do you love someone?

(Izuku then pauses at this question, thinking of Ochako, but unable to put into words how he truly feels about her. Ochako then looks on, and realizing that Izuku is thinking of her, blushes like a tomato)

Izuku: (Sweating nervously, trying to answer) Well, I-

(Just then, the scout relays a message to Re-Destro, cutting him off)

Scout: Boss, can you hear me!?

(The camera is pointed towards the 'eye' of Sauron, showing thunder bolts and clouds forming around it as if creating a powerful hurricane)

Re-Destro: I see it too! What is it!?

Scout: I don't know, boss! I was keeping an eye on the tower, but then suddenly I head this weird thunderous sound from above, and the moment I looked up, that's happening!