chapter 24

CAUTION: I wrote this chapter while I was in the car.. So please bare with me this time! Thank you

Izzy POV

We finally landed in Maimi and were about to leave the airport and head over to our hotel.

"Someone pick me up I'm so tired ughhhh" I said. I was literally about to fall down and go to sleep. I was extremely tired.

I felt someone pick me up from behind. As I turned around it was Sammy he put me on His shoulders.

"This is freaky as shit" I said because he's so tall and I'm on His shoulders.

Sammy faked dropping me and I screamed really loud.

"SAMMYYYY YOU ASS HOLE"

"HAHA IM SORRYY STOPPPPPPP" I was slapping His face over and over again.
Once I stopped slapping him I ran over to Johnson and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out to Sammy.

"your such a child" he said

I rolled my eyes and kept my arms around Johnson.

Once we got into the car I turned up the music a little louder.

At the hotel-

While Nash and Gilinsky were getting the room keys I was looking around the hallway of the hotel.

"Wow..." I said to myself

"Nice eyy?" Johnson said

"Ya .."

"Wait till you see the rooms" Nash said before letting out a laugh.

I ran into the elavator and quickly got to our floor.

Me and Nash were sharing a room. While the jacks and Sam share another room.

I took the key from Nash and opened up the door.

"Oh...My...God"

-------------------
Helloooooo ppl!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I got exams
Hope you likes this chapter tho
Love you xx