THE ONE WHEN EVERYONE IS JEALOUS

Start from the beginning

TEVIN- we both went on dates and had a night cap that's what happened.

DAVE- nah man why you acting so weird?

TEVIN- I didn't know Brooklyn people were so nosy.

DAVE- but I know Baltimore people are hella rude.

Tevin smirks.

TEVIN- and guess what my Baltimore ass about to do.

DAVE-What?

TEVIN- Dip.

Tevin leaves and Dave laughs.

INT. CHANEL MALEY YARNI DORM - DAY

Chanel is grabbing her purse and heading to class while talking on the phone. Maley is reading over the script.

CHANEL-(on the phone) Yes Dad I spent like a thousand but that was for a class assignment......what was the class assignment? That's a good question um..

Chanel looks around the room and spots Maley and immediately gets an idea.

CHANEL- My friend remember you told me to make friends? Well she is in a play and I'm making her a few other costumes...

MALEY-(shocked) Wha-

Chanel quickly covers her mouth.

CHANEL-(on the phone but still covering Maley's mouth with her other hand) Yeah and I know the school is supposed to pay for stuff like that but you know me I got so wrapped into it. You know me the perfectionist. ( fake laughs)

Maley rolls her eyes.

CHANEL-I love you too. Bye Bye.

Chanel ends the call and lets go off Maley's mouth.

CHANEL- Thanks girl. See you later!

Chanel starts to leave again.

MALEY- No Chanel hold on what the hell was that?

CHANEL- A lie one day you'll need me to cover for you too and we'll be even. Bye.

MALEY- Chanel!

CHANEL-(smiling) Byeee

Chanel closes the door.

INT.THEATER HALL - DAY

Theater students gather around as the theater instructor MARIA HICKS 40S FREE SPIRITED VERY ARTSY stands in the center going over the play.

Maley is very focused listening to her every word until she notices: JAMES MILLER 20S VERY HANDSOME AND CONFIDENT.