𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Tanjiro!" You gasped, you didn't hesitate and caught him carefully.

"GAHHH HE FELL OVER?! DEAD?? IS HE DEAD?!"

"No, he's breathing. Just tired." You responded. You pushed yourself upwards from kneeling down to catch him. You yelped as a flash of pain coursed through your chest. You would've injured yourself more if Nezuko and Ayame hadn't caught the two of you.

Nezuko put her brother into a piggy back and Ayame did the same. Your eyes feeling heavy.

"Ayame I—" you tried to say until she hushed you.

"Don't talk, you've been through a lot." You slightly thanked her. As they began walking, you looked to your side to see Tanjiro in Nezuko's back. You stared at his face and analyzed his features. You missed them. You missed him and everyone so much.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Daddy's back?!" Yui asked excitedly.

Aoi nodded her head as she waved off the crow that had given everyone in the butterfly mansion the good and bad news. Yui was practically jumping up and down in her spot.

Kanao heard the news from the other room and rushed out along with Shinobu. "Back? They're back?!"

"Yes! He's coming right now!"

Yui wasted no time in running towards the door outside. She'd sent him that letter and she was so excited to be seeing him in person again. She hadn't been the same since you'd passed on, but Tanjiro was able to do the best he could to bring up her spirits. As well as Kanao, Aoi, and the others.

She came out and ran past the garden. Kanao followed behind to make sure Yui wouldn't fall, but to also have her slow down.

She eventually reached past the large fence and looked down the road. She saw Tanjiro who was being helped by Nezuko.

"N-Nezuko! You're in the sun!" Yui yelled.

"Hey Yui." Tanjiro slowly walked forward while Nezuko helped him walk. "It's a long story."

She looked behind and saw the Love Hashira, and another boy with a dark mohawk.

"Yui!" Mitsuri cheered as she saw the little bundle of joy. Yui saw how everyone was so cheery and excited for something. She raised a brow.

"Guys, what's going on?" She asked. Kanao finally reached Little Yui who was looking at everyone questionably. She noticed Mitsuri turning around and mouthing words to someone that she couldn't hear.

Mitsuri turned back to look at Yui with a gentle smile. A figure came forward that Yui had never thought she'd see.

Her eyes widened when she knew just who it was. She and Kanao gasped as she clapped a hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe who she was seeing. That same (h/c) hair, those same (e/c) eyes that she missed looking at. It was all too good to be true.

You knew that Yui was safe, but that didn't stop the tears that began to flood down your eyes again. Seeing Yui, Kanao, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, the people you cared about all together again. Guilt clouded your heart; you missed them so much.

"Yui..." you whispered to yourself.

"M-Mommy?!" Yui rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming, but that didn't stop the salty waterfalls that fell down her face.