"What the fuck did I just say!?" I slap her ass.

She goes silent and I keep fucking her roughly. I feel her bout to cum and I pull out and I hear her groan.

"Nah youn get to cum." I pull her hair and go back in at a different pace so she can't.

"God I love you, why you keep doing me like this?" I sigh, squeezing her hips.

I feel her getting wetter and wetter nd it feels so good. I know she wanna cum bad but she really don't deserve to.

"Answer me." I demand.

"I don't knowwwwwaaaa I was hurtttt, I'm sorryyyy!" She cries.

"I hate you so fuckin much, you know that?" I moan.

"I know baby I'm sorry." She looks back.

"Don't look at me Spirit." I dig my nails into her hips.

"If you tryna hurt me, you doin the opposite." She bites her lip, looking me in my eyes and starts fucking me back. I let go of her and watch her twerk on me.

"You bet not cum."

"I won't, I know." She sighs.

I lean my head back and rub my face as I'm bout to buss. I tense up as I cum in her. Her mouth is slightly open and she got that face so I pull out before she can do it.

"Pleaseeeaaa Soul." She begs painfully.

I stay silent and start back hitting her with a different stroke making it harder for her to cum.

"Youn deserve shit from me bitch." I grip her waist.

"I knoww I'm so sorry." She puts her head in the pillow.

"I love you to death." I mumble as my eyes tear up.

"I love you more." She cries.

She claps her ass against me and I switch to her pace. She starts moaning louder and I breathe harder.

"Hold it fa me." I tell her.

"Soullll." She moans, gripping me.

"Shitt go head." I say letting go with her.

"Wait-" She gasps as I pull out and go in her ass.

"Move yo fuckin hand." I slap her hand away and put my arm over her neck, pulling her to me.

"Fuckk Soul." She moans, grabbing into my arm.

" She moans, grabbing into my arm

Spirit

"So... Where do we stand?" I scratch my head after Soul comes out the bathroom.

That's crazyyy, I've never asked nobody that question before. It's always been the other way around...

"Ion know right now Spirit, I honestly don't." He says lowly, walking to the door.