Shadow raised an eyebrow looking at the innocent hoglet in the arms of Amy. 

"I'm gathering, asking Sonic is out of the question" Shadow pointed out, Amy could only nod looking ashamed. Leaning forward Shadow moved to sit beside her, "Amy, yes I may be unhappy but I have forgiven both you and Sonic. You got lost in the heat of the moment, I know fine well that there was no actual love between the two of you. I will certainly not be blaming the hoglet; it's not her fault. So I will do you one better. If you ever need anything and I mean it regarding both you or Rose. I will be here. I would rather kill myself than abandon a child. I would be going back on my promise to Maria if I did"

"So..?" Amy smiled knowing Shadow had forgotten to answer the original order.

"Yes I will take her and if it comes to it, I will walk out of Sonic's life for the kids anytime. All of them and that includes, Rose"

"Thank you Shadow, you don't know how much this means. Are you okay if I put you down as Rose's other guardian" 

Shadow only nodded as he took Rose into his arms allowing Amy to show him the papers she had brought with her. Rose giggled up at him and he instantly saw a bit of Sonic in the small hoglet. Shadow couldn't help but interact with her knowing his son would be due soon. 

Amy hugged Shadow in thanks when she was about to leave, his voice stopped her from leaving.

"Amy, you and Rose are invited to Shade's 10th birthday and I will remind them of their sister. They will know about her, and tell Sally. I said hi" Shadow smirked knowing where Amy had been living, the pink hedgehog blushed and nodded pecking his cheek before she left. Shadow smirked entering the kitchen only to find himself opposite a smirking Tails who hugged him. The two held each other knowing life would catch up to them eventually.

Shadow wasn't surprised when Amy visited with 1 year old Rose, who immediately started calling him Papa even in front of the others. Shadow had discussed it with Sonic who told him to do as he wanted. Shadow had ignored him knowing the hero was still in tantrum mode.

Shadow didn't mind and Knuckles became another parent to Rose since the pink hedgehog seemed to visit Angel Island a lot. 

End of Memory…

"Please, come in. We haven't seen you in ages. All of you. Sonic, we have someone we want you to meet" Helen's voice knocked him out of his memory. Shadow looked up to see Helen walk into the room with a toddler hiding behind her leg. Chris smiled at them. 

Rose moved closer to Shadow when a barking made her jump. Dash was on top of the table while Shade and Silver remained behind Shadow. 

"Diesel down!" Chris called out alerting them to the dog that was running with a snarl at Shadow while Sonic watched smiling rubbing the dogs head. Who kept growling at Shadow, the ultimate lifeform ignored the dog while he kept his body in the way of it.

"Diesel No!" Helen yelled when the dog jumped for Shadow who shoved his kids out of the way and rolled backwards. The dog followed him outside until Shadow had his back to the pool, Sonic rushed outside trying to persuade the dog that Shadow was friendly but it seemed Diesel wasn't listening. 

"Shadow No!" Sonic called out at the same time Diesel dived, Shadow created an orb which made the dog back away in fear running to hide behind Chris and Sonic who watched on confused. Until Shadow made the orb vanish and the ultimate lifeform looked very unimpressed with Sonic who was claiming the dog was a good boy.

Soon enough the incident was dealt with and they all stood or sat around the living room. Chris smirked as Sonic introduced all of his kids in the room. Helen frowned when the pink hedgehog wasn't introduced herself and Shadow was glaring at Sonic.