"Let me give you a bit of a play by play of what's about to happen." Techno said. "I just called in another officer. He will be your assigned officer, meaning he will watch over you, pretty much 24/7."

"He's going to come in, search you for any personal items, then ask you a series of questions. He will most likely ask you about your house, family, and any other personal things. Then you'll be assigned a number, and he'll tell you your release date. He'll ask you about phone calls, and ask you to write a list of who your calling."

"Then he'll take you to one of our doctors or nurses. They'll ask you about any medications your on, and about if you have physical and mental illnesses. If you feel anxious or worried, ask your guard about the prison chaplain."

"Then once that's all over, he'll offer you a shower, and then show you your cell. Because its your first night here, you will probably share a cell."

Tommy blinked his eyes. "Sorry what?"

"Are you not going to be my assigned guard?" Tom asked, a little bit upset.

"I'm not sure yet." Techno admitted.

Then they both heard a card swipe and a buzz. Then the door opened to reveal another man in a uniform.

He was tall with brown hair and weird-ass beard thing. It looked like two caterpillars were just glued to his face.

"Meet Officer Schlatt. He'll be your lieutenant."

Officer Schlatt offered his hand to Tom. When they shook hands, Schlatt grinned at Tom.

"Nice to meet you, shall we get started then?"

Tommy hesitated before he nodded his head. 

Techno got up and waved goodbye to Tom. Now it was just him and this Schlatt guy in a room. He felt a little tiny bit intimidated. It also irked him how weirdly similar he looked to Wilbur.

"Alright Tom," Schlatt said, his New York accent very prominent. "do you have any personal belongings on you at all?"

Tommy shook his head no. 

"Okay, do you mind if I do a quick pat down just to see?" Schlatt asked

Tommy agreed, and then stood up from where he has sitting.

"Oh, before I check you, I need to take your cuffs off." He said, going behind Tommy and unlocked the handcuffs. He noticed the scars on Tommy's wrists, but decided to ignore them.

After Schlatt patted him down, he gave Tommy an orange jumpsuit with the number 494 on it, and some ugly shoes. 

When he changed, Schlatt told him to take a seat.

"Okay, so before I can bring you to your cell, I have to ask you some questions." Schlatt spoke, he had a clipboard in hand and a pen in the other.

Tom nodded his head and stared at his feet.

"Okay number one," Schlatt said checking something off on his clipboard. "Where do you live?"

"I don't know." Tommy mumbled.

"What was that?" Schlatt asked.

"I said I don't know where I live." Tommy said loudly as he glared at Schlatt. He didn't like this prick.

"Well do you have anyone I could call to get an address?" Schlatt said, narrowing his eyes at Tommy.

"No.." Tommy lied.

"Listen kid, im trying to help you here!" Schlatt announced. "If you cant give me anything, i cant help you!"

"Fine! God.." Tommy really didn't like this fucking prick. "Well you could call my brother Wilbur.."

"Wait. Wilbur? As in THE Wilbur?" Schlatt questioned.

Tommy just scoffed, of course.

"Yes "THE Wilbur," Tommy mimicked. "And I do know where I live, if I tell you will you shut the fuck up!?"

"Hey buddy, thats no way to speak to your lieutenant." Schlatt said, staring into Tommy's soul.

"Fine.. whatever." Tommy folded his arms.

"So normally with these situations.." Schlatt continued. "You'd tell us your address, and we'd send officers there to inform your parents. But considering that you don't have parents, and your whole cartel is behind bars, I don't have to do that! Thanks kid."

What's with all these officers and being fucking weirdos?!

"Anyways.. next question-

wc: 1188

I want to thank you guys again for the support, like I really actually appreciate you. Also this chapter was kinda boring, so im sorry about that. I should have another chapter out soon, hopefully by the end of January. Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it. 💕