Tutoring sessions plus perfect abs equals disaster

Start from the beginning

Why though? Is he afraid of commitment?

But anyways, I don't see how or why I need to know this, so I push it to the back of my mind, among the topics I want to think upon when I'm free.

The reasonable part of my brain reprimands that his dating history should be of my least concern, but the topic piques my interest, and since I am going to have a direct acquaintance with him for some matter, I tell my subconscious to shut up as this topic is no more a forbidden curiosity.

Damn this. I've no idea how I got myself into this.

But this proves my theory, studying good doesn't always yield the best results. You also end up with unfortunate additional commitments like this.

"Kennedy?", a voice distantly called.

Damn, he has a sexy Spanish accent and his deep voice reverberates through my body.

Focus on the task, Kennedy.

"Yeah, lets begin"

And so I begin tutoring him.

He keeps staring at me the whole time, I wonder if he  is even listening to me.  Im seriously not wasting my time for nothing.

I train my eyes to look just at his eyes, as his face is frankly distracting. Now, dear whoever-is-reading-this, I DON'T like Sanchez. Im not getting sexually attracted to him. He, like I said before, has an attractive personality and a hot demeanor.

He has a beautiful face. Perfectly chiseled jawline, and bright blue eyes  and those beautiful lips, and the straight nose. Damn, he is a fine sight. But no, I dont like him.

"Dont stare at me like that, babe"

"What? No. Im not staring at you."

"You should really stop staring at me like that right now"

"Like what?"

"Like you want me to kiss you"

"What the actual fuck. No, Im not staring at you any way. And for what its worth, Im tutoring you. So that you don't fail your test tomorrow. If you're actually worried about your future, I think you should be concerned about not failing tomorrow."

"And stop doing that too"

Is this guy even hearing me?

"Doing what exactly, again?"

"Biting your lip"

"Wha-"

And I realize he is right. I have been biting my lip. But it is an unconscious gesture. Surely doesn't mean anything. I need this cocky asshole in front of me to know that.

I release my lip, and say, "Im not biting my lip"

"Sure you weren't"

"Yeah, really, I wasn't."

"Uh huh"

"I seriously wasn't, for whatever reason you think it is"

"I didn't say anything"

"Yeah, but you sure implied something"

"I believe I didn't imply anything. If anything, you implied that particular something to yourself. Take it as misunderstanding, intentional or otherwise."

"Intentional? C'mon, you've gotta be kidding yourself. I really didn't mean anyth-"

"Chill, sweetheart"