4

Melanie

Me and Billie were in her dragon, her driving, headed to her place. I leaned my head against the window and looked out to see the raindrops racing down.

She plugged her aux chord in and started playing a song. "This is Pull Up, you know it?" She asks looking at me. I've never heard the song before but I decide to lie for no good reason. "Yeah...I know it." She giggles. "Mhm. Your lying Melanie." My cheeks turn pink. "Shit." I think to myself. "How'd she know I was lying?" She smirked. "Your a bad liar baby." The blue haired girl murmured. But even though she was trying to make me feel like an idiot, she just gave me butterflies from the way she called me baby.

We pulled up in her parents driveway, still cold and rainy. I really didn't feel like going through the rain to mess up my hair but what the fuck ever. She wouldn't have cared either way what my hair looked like. I think she just wanted to cuddle or-" Billie interrupts my thoughts. "Alright. You ready to run to the door? I ain't got an umbrella or no shit like that."

She takes the keys out of the ignition. "Yeah, I'm ready." I reply. "PRONTO BITCH?!?" She screams quickly jumping out of the car shutting thee door followed by her cute ass laugh.

"Billie fuck wait!" I scream getting out of the car and shutting the door.

"God sometimes she's too much of a clown." I thought to myself while running to the door following her. She holds the door open for me while still laughing loud as fuck. But her smile was adorable.

She grabbed my hand and took me to her room. Before I knew it I was surrounded by red lights. Billie's room. She ran her hands through her hair trying slicking the water back. She looked at me smiling and sat down on her bed taking off her solid blood red Air Jordan 1's and placing them next to her. She threw herself on her bed while I watched standing next to her. I take off my Converse and lay down on her bed next to her. She grabs a notebook hidden under her pillow. I've seen this notebook before and assumed that was what she wrote her thoughts in. But I wasn't exactly sure of what was in it. My curiosity takes hold of me. "What's in there?" I ask putting my hands on my chin laying next to her.

She looks at me. "A lot of shit I don't want you to see." she replies. I roll my eyes.

"Ok fine. I'll let you skim through it for a minute, but you can't say shit to anybody of what's in here." She says seriously. "Of course not." I answer her. She hands me the journal while sitting up at the same time. When I open it I see a picture of some sort of creature. It looked terrifying. Below it I read the words "I wanna end me." I try not to react but what the hell did that mean?

I turn a few pages to see a paragraph of words. I start to read them slowly trying to understand what they mean.

"It's not true. Tell me I've been lied to. Cryin' isn't like you."

Next to it I see a picture that gets my attention. It was dripping blood I assume. It hits me hard to see these pictures and read these words. I don't know if she's okay.

I turn to the next page to reveal more lyrics to a song I assumed because they rhymed.

"All the good girls go to hell... cuz even God herself has enemies. And once the water starts to rise...and heavens out of sight...she'll want the devil on her team."

I wasn't quite sure what that meant but if those were song lyrics they were fuckin fire.

On the page next to that one I see another one of those devilish creatures. "I WANNA END ME." written all over the next pages I flipped through. Billie takes the journal out of my hand.

"Okay I think that's enough." She says while staring at me.

"I'm sorry Billie, I didn't mean to read all that." I reply slightly worried after what I just read. "Why are you apologizing? I told you you could." She says.

"I don't know...it was just kind of disturbing." I try to say while playing it cool smiling.

"I'm a disturbing person."

Billie said hiding the notebook back under the pillow.