1

Melanie

I was in my bedroom listening to music, then a song, 'Thinkin Bout You' by Frank Ocean plays.

My best friend Billie sitting next to me with her silver hair falling down her shoulder looks at me and smiles.

She looked so pretty it was unreal.

''I love this song.'' She says while staring at me.

''Me too...it reminds me of you.''

Billie looked down and smirked.

She started humming the lyrics to the chorus,''𝙊𝙧 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.'' She sounded so beautiful, I looked at her.

''That was good babe.'' I said while blushing.

''Thanks.'' She slightly smiled.----------

Later that night me and Billie were in the living room on the couch watching The Office, we both loved that show. My mom entered the room.

''Is Billie spending the night?'' She asked me.

I looked at Billie. ''Umm...do you want to?'' I asked her.

''Sure." She replied with her head on my shoulder.

After mom left the room me and Billie went back in my bedroom because it was getting late. She sat on my bed.

''Should we stay up all night?'' She says while cracking her knuckles.

"Ooh, Billie that sounds fun.''

She smiled and started changing into her pajamas. I glanced at her every other 5 seconds to get a glance of her in her bra.

''Is something wrong?'' She asks followed by a giggle.

''No...I just-''

She cuts me off. ''Alright.''

God, how is she so hot without even trying.

After me and Billie finish putting on our pajamas I wanted to get some snacks for our movie night.

''What snacks do you want Bils?''

Even though I already knew she was gonna say Takis I just asked to be nice.

''Some candy, Takis, avocados, whatever you want baby.'' She replied.

I got butterflies hearing her call me that.

''Okay, be right back.'' I went downstairs to get the snacks.

Billie

When Melanie left the room I noticed her diary under her pillow on her bed when laying my head down. I picked it up and opened and on the first page I saw my name. My eyes went back up to the first word and I started reading the page.

''If anyone in this world I wanted to live with alone it would be Billie.''

I continued reading blushing.

''When I look at her, I don't know what's real anymore.'' I heard footsteps and panicked.

Melanie

I walked in my room with my hands full of snacks.

''Ok, so we have Takis, skittles, popcorn, soda and-''

I saw Billie putting my diary back under my pillow.

''Billie?'' She looked at me.

''Hey.''

I tried to act like I didn't see her so I wouldn't make her feel awkward.

''Um...so have any movies we could watch in mind?" I asked weirdly.

She smiles at me. "I don't know.'' She says followed by a giggle.

I put our snacks on the bed and start trying to find a movie to watch on my tv and we finally settle on The Conjuring.