Ch 10: Doctor's advice

-Third pov-

It was some good 4 minutes until they got to Grian's base. When arriving, of course, X was the first to come, and led them in the base.

Everyone was a bit uneasy after the admin briefly explained the situation and then there was also the explosion from before that could be heard clearly even from here. And now, Grian was unconscious and seems badly hurt.

Xisuma was the first one to go to the prankster's room and wait for him to wake up. Why? He wasn't sure, mabye to ask him questions when he will wake up, mabye out of pure worry for the hermit.

"If you want to ask him questions you shouldn't." I hear Taurtis say besides me. When did he even get here, I didn't even hear, see or feelt him coming.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I am the admin of this server, I deserve to know what is happening.

"It's a sensitive topic... If you still want to ask him, choose your words carefully." Taurtis said looking away and then looking back to me.
--------------------------------------------------
K: Hehe, continue this you sleep deprived bitch!
R: Nooo...!
--------------------------------------------------
I don't get to speak again as the boy dissappears around a corner and Stress comes in the room.

"Hey X, I'm here to check on Grian again. Could you...?" the girl says then gesticulate
gesticulates with her hands for me to move away so she can do her work.

"Oh, sure, sorry." I say and get away from the bed, letting her examine the hermit. "What do you think?" I ask after a few minutes of waiting.

"I can't say for sure but his right wing is pretty damaged, the radius and uina pushed the carpals in the metacarpals wich would push itself into the phalanges but the palanges didn't move wich caused the metacarpals and carpals to cut through the wing's skin and if I try to put the bones back in place it would be a very lengthy and painful process-" Stress started blabbering so many things and terms that Xisuma was lost immediately.
--------------------------------------------------
K: How do you know that!? Where did you get that from?!
R: Dunno! I just found a photo of the wing bones! Here.

--------------------------------------------------K: How do you know that!? Where did you get that from?!R: Dunno! I just found a photo of the wing bones! Here

"Woah, woah, slow down, english please." Xisuma's head was already spinning.

"Right, sorry. He might not be able to fly ever again X. Not even with a elytra. He will most likely have insupportable pain backs for the rest of the year and he's gone into coma so he won't wake up for at least a few months." Stress says as slowly and understable for anyone.

"I see... Thank you Stress." I say and then go back in the chair I was  staying before and Stress leaves the room. 'Just what happened there?...'

__________________________________
Very short chapter. I needed to rewrite the whole chapter, from scratch. And after the first 100 words I stopped and just frogot. See ya soon.

P.s.: I might be wrong with how the wing bones would break so if I'm wrong, then that's that.

Word count: 516