𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯

𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯

"I can't believe we met the P-prince and I didn't even get his autograph." Susette says weeping into her hands.

"Are you seriously crying Susette? I thought that was a phase." Brianna tells her.

"Leave me alone Brianna! No one has seen the prince in 5 years. 5 YEARSS!! And for the first time in those 5 years, he sits at a table in the library reading a book called the art of love with my mother and I didn't even realize it was hi-hi-him." She holds her face, starting to cry more.

Brianna shakes her head at her sister.

I still couldn't believe it.
Prince Leonardo.

I hope he finds peace from reading his mother's favorite book.

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳

"This son of mines! He decides not to leave the castle unless necessary for 5 years and suddenly decides to sneak out today to go into town!!"

I showed him grace, at first. Understanding that he was mourning his mother. A few months became a year, and a year became five.

"Richard!!!!" I shout from on top the grand staircase.

"Yes your majesty!!" He says from behind me.

"Is that sneaky son if mines back yet?"

"Yes your majesty. Him and Philip have just arrived sire. They are entering through the servants entrance as we speak." I quickly make my way down the stairs.

This boy. He knows we had an important meeting with one of the princesses of Udoza, and he decides to sneak out of the castle just before it.

"How did he get pass you Grand Duke!!" The tall skinny man, trying to keep up with me.

"My negligence your majesty. "

Coming to the kitchen area, all heads turn to me. The door opens and my idiot son freezes in place.

"Leonardo Trion!!" I watch as his soul leaves his body, before he takes off back out the door.

I run after him, into the gardens.
"Wait till I get my hands on you boy!! You sneak out just before you were scheduled to meet Princess Roma. I should lock you in the tower!!"