Pov' Jungkook.

I texted him and invited him to go out I was happy because he didn't denied me, so I decided to go home . When I entered hobi hyung was sitting in the couch so I went and sat next to him " congrats kook " said hobi hyung taking me in surprise " what for " I asked him" finally your are going on a date " then when I clicked it yoongi hyung has said them about me going out with taehyung. " no no I just wanted to talking with him so that's why we are doing out " I said him " ohh.. Really will see " said hobi hyung with a smirk I think he knows something 🤔 , with that I went to my room and took a nice bath and wore my sweat pants and sleep took over me as soon as I went to bed.

Next morning.....

I heard my alarm and I woke up did my morning routine and got dress I thought of wearing something casual because I don't want to scare him wearing suit like iam interviewing him

( Jungkook outfit 👆🏻).

Once I got dress I received a message from taehyung.
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩....

Taehyung ❤️.
Hii Jungkook.
Actually I got a emergency
Patient so you drop me the location
I'll come there after attending.

Jungkook.
Yeah oky I'll send.

Taehyung ♥ .
Oky bye ♥.  .

Jungkook.
Bye ♥

𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙...

I went to my office and did some work and it was 10:30 so I took my keys and drove to the location. I reached there and sat on the place where I booked. This is my favorite restaurant. I always come here to have some quite and peace time. It was now 11:30 and I saw figure approaching me so I lift my head and I think that was the biggest mistake I was met with a beautiful princess. He was looking so hot and beautiful I should say red suit him so well.  I couldn't take my eyes from him I have never seen such a beauty.

( taehyung's dress 👆🏻)

I snapped out of my Dreamland when he caller me. " hi Jungkook nice to meet you" said taehyung " hi princess nice to meet you " I said with a smirk and I didn't miss his blushing face.

Pov' taehyung.

Once I entered I ask the reception and headed towads the said table and there was Jungkook was looking like a greek god. He look so hot and handsome. I reached to the table and called him but no response after two to three attempts he finally came to the world from his Dreamland. I greeted him and he did the same. He never miss the chance to skip a beat by saying princess and he is fucking smirking.

Pov' author.

As soon as the couple settle down a waiter came " sir what can I get fro you " asked the waiter " I need a 1995 red wine and taehyung what do you need? " Jungkook asked taehyung " umh anything is fine you order " said taehyung " oky then bring two crab salad and two mixed spaghetti thank you " Jungkook said " oky sir " said the waiter and went away.

" princess" said Jungkook taking taehyung in surprise. "You look so beautiful red suit you so well" said Jungkook with a smirk " thank you and you too look handsome " said taehyung with a blush. Soon there good came and started digging in while have small talks and Jungkook staring at taehyung. After they was done Jungkook asked the same question which scared taehyung " princess have ever met before I feel like we have " " haahaa I don't think I just met you in the party and hospital and today " said taehyung with a awkward smile " do you perhaps have a red heart tattoo in side of your hip" Jungkook asked and taehyung got shock because yes he have " no I don't have you did ask" " no just " Jungkook didn't ask further after taehyung denied . With that they spoke some random stuff and Jungkook dropped taehyung and they bid their byes and Jungkook left to his mansion.

____________________________________

Hii guys sorry I couldn't update because I had a exam.
I'll update evey Tuesday from next week.

I hope you like this chapter ❤️🙂.