Dance❤.

Pov' author

Everyone was enjoying the evening. Our four hot bachelors is also having a good time. After the hand over of the name tag and gold plate taehyung headed to his table where his friends was and Jungkook followed all his steps. Jungkook also went to his respective table and joined his friends " hyung I have seen him some where but I don't remember " said Jungkook to Namjoon. " Jungkook I don't know about you but I sure know that I know his friends " Namjoon said looking at taehyung table " who?! " " the guy is beige dress " said Namjoon to Jungkook. " ohh where?! " Jungkook asked but Namjoon smirk and walked towards taehyung's table, then Jungkook understood what he ment with the smirk and again turn to stare at taehyung.

Pov' taehyung.

I felt a strong gaze on me but didn't know from where, when I was going to look around suddenly a handsome looking guy came to our table " hii gorgeous!! " said the guy looking at Jin hyung, he got shock when he saw the guy then I understood who it was. " hii!! " " I'm Namjoon Kim Namjoon " and we four froze saw now it was confirmed that all four slept with the four mafias and the most hot bachelors of korea. In coner of my heart I felt proud but it was just a one time thing so I feel uncomfortable. While I was in thinking again I felt the strong gaze suddenly I turn to my left to be met with the eye of Jungkook yes the guy I slept with and the mafia. He was staring into my soul I feeling uncomfortable because all the memories of that night is coming back . Suddenly a slow song was played and Namjoon hyung took Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung took Jimin and Hoseok hyung took yuna yes I know them all now because they literally came to our table and introduced themselves but Jungkook didn't come, I think was just a one time thing for him. I happy about my friends because I saw a warm affection from Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs eyes when they were looking at them. I was just in my place and I was looking at the three couple and some other couples and suddenly I felt someone next me..

Pov' author

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok took Jin, Jimin and yuna to the dance floor. They were Sawnging there bodies to the song while having a small talk basically tops flirting with the bottoms. After waiting for a while Jungkook made a move. Jungkook wanted to know him because of what he was feeling so he marched towads taehyung 's table " hii!! Princess " said Jungkook taking taehyung' s attention and taehyung got shock and Jungkook saw that. " hii Mr. Jeon " said taehyung " call me Jungkook " said Jungkook " oky M- Jungkook " " so what are you doing here alone " asked Jungkook " hmm nothing actually my friends went to dance so I was just looking at them" replied taehyung. " I hope you mind having a dance with me" said Jungkook while putting his hand in front of taehyung. With hesitation he stood up with the help of Jungkook and both went to the dance floor and started Sawnging their bodies to the song " can I know your name?! " asked Jungkook " taehyung - Kim taehyung " said taehyung looking at Jungkook. They got lost in their eyes not caring about the surrounding. Taehyung beautiful milky white skin, his brown shiny eyes and Jungkook love his mole under his lips Jungkook was literally staring at taehyung's beautiful features nothing is different in taehyung to he felt a warm feel towards Jungkook and he damn loved the sexy bulky body of Jungkook and he was staring at Jungkook 's lip piercing. Suddenly Jungkook licked his lips and taehyung just gulped because it was turning him on both didn't know what their feeling was one was confused and one was messed on what was happening but
suddenly Jungkook asked a question which made taehyung frown and snap out of his dreamland " have we ever met before I feel like I have seen you before? " " huh!! " before Jungkook could reply to him one his men came " Mr. Jeon we have a problem " said the man" what " asked Jungkook " some gang attacked our base " said the man and suddenly Jungkook turn to taehyung " I think I have to do its urgent but we sure need to talk I'll contact you when I'm free " with that left with his mens before taehyung could reply.

Pov' taehyung

I was so lost in his eyes but the thing he asked me snap me out and frown. But we couldn't talk anymore further because someone came and said that they were attacked shivers ran down my spine but then it's normal for them since they are mafia. So we went to our table after Jungkook and others left. After almost hour later we also reached home because it was getting late and we have work tomorrow....

____________________________________

Hii guys I hope you'll like this chapter ❤🤗
Please ignore the mistake ❤