chapter 21 *

Raph POV

I was waiting in my room when Leo came in and got on top of me. "This is new, you've never been so bold before." "Well, now your just making me not want to have sex." What he promised. "Fine, now let's get started shall we?" He nodded and lend down to kiss me. It turned into a full on make out session. "Raph your already getting hard. Can I suck it?" He just asked me if he could suck my dick. Of course I would say yes. "Why wouldn't I say yes angel? I want you so bad right now." He got off my lap and licked down my plastron. Then he made his way down to my slit and kissed it. He started to tease me by licking and kissing my thigh. "Leo, stop teasing and suck!" "Fine, but next time I won't be so nice Raphie." Leo then took my dick out of it's protective case. He started to suck it then got up on his hands and knees. "Raphie, pleeeaasssee prep me." Wow I never really heard Leo beg. But I did what he asked. First I got the lube and put it on my fingers. Then rubbed my fingers around his hole and stuck one finger in. "Mmmm Raphie, please stick another in me." So I did what he asked again. But I put my own twist on things, I didn't just put one more finger in I put two. As I stuffed two more fingers in Leo's ass he yelped out in surprise, pain, and pleasure. "Leo, I'm sorry I should have told you I was putting two in your ass." I said as I started to fuck him with my fingers.

Leo POV (of course who else would it be)

I could not think with Raphie fucking me with his hand (they only have three fingers on each hand). "Raphie c-can you put it in me now?" "Put what in you angel?" How can he not know what I mean. Wait is he smirking? "Raphie you know what I want. I want your dick to be stuffed in my ass." His smirk grew and he literally riped his fingers out of my ass. "Raph, don't do that again!!" When I turned around he was laying down with his dick standing tall and proud. "Raphie what are you doing." "Ride me." I shyly got on top of him and moved his dick to my hole. "Raph, this feels so weird. Why can't you fuck me like you always do?" "Because this way you can go the speed and hardness you want. And I can also mess with you." He did have a point. So I moved down on his dick and moaned out in pleasure. I started slow and soft then went fast and hard. After a while we decided to go into a different position. I slowly pulled myself off his dick and layed on my side. Raph got up and pulled my leg up. Then he pushed his member in my ass and hugged my leg. He went crazy on my ass by starting out as fast and as hard as he could. "Raphie please slow d-down a little b-bit! FUCK!!" I screamed as I cam all over my plastron and his bed. "Wow, Leo that was fast." Raph was smirking at me when I cam and slowed down a little bit. Raph cam about two minutes after me and pulled out. "Wow, Leo that's the best sex we've had in a long time." He said still catching his breath. "Yeah, I'm tired. Can we go to sleep?" I asked already falling asleep. "I'm tired too so of course." I scuted up to him and put my head on his chest. Right when my head set on his chest I fell asleep.

A/N

Hope you guy's like. If you haven't read my other fanfic love story please go check it out. Love always raphaelray03.