Chapter 1- A Supposedly Ordinary Day

On a bright sunny day in Dreamland, Popstar, Kirby and her friends were doing their own things. She and Bandana Dee were simply playing a game of tag. Bandana Dee was about to say "Tag! Come and chase me!" But he wasn't able to as Kirby also stopped running and so did he...

"What in the Galactic NOVA?!" Kirby said with an outburst. "Dee, let's head back; I'm not feeling good about this" She said to Bandana Waddle Dee. "O-o-on it! Let's go, Kirby!" The Dee sttutered.

*Few minutes later*

"Meta Knight!! The planet is on the verge of destruction!!" Kirby yelled at the said knight. "Yes Kir- wait what?!" A shocked Meta Knight said. "Is this true?" "Yeah, there's no way out of it. Some our Star Allies' Core members are cosumed and gone. Dedede, Adeleine, Ribbon, Gooey, and Dameta to name a few." the pink celestial star warrior said. Suddenly a large portal sucked them up (of course it's only MK, Kirby, and Bandana Dee). Magolor had well jumped in himself with the Lor Starcutter.

But none of them knew....

No knew...

That...

It would be....

The end of Planet Popstar....

It was...

The last time....

To set a foot on Popstar....

And live in the world they were sucked in.