☆ - 00

☆ SORRY - CHAPTER ZERO ☆

┏━━━                      ━━━┓
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I'm Sorry
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
0:44 ───ㅇ───── 2:41
┗━━━                         ━━━┛

The library only had dim light. The evening sun was shining into the room through the high windows, giving the room a nice, dark, warm feeling.

I'm sorry
So sorry
That I was such a fool

There was a soft song playing from a corner of the room. The corner was covered with blankets from top to bottom, the occasional rustling of the blankets being the only proof of something other than blankets there.

I didn't know
Love could be
So cruel

Under those blankets are four children, all of them five or six years old.

You tell me
Mistakes
Are part of being young but
That don't right
A wrong that's been done

One hummed along to the music almost silently, seemingly having every note memorized down to the very second it played. He swayed a bit, just the tiniest bit, to the song. He seemed almost asleep.

Another of the children was reading, his black hair covering one of his eyes as he scanned the pages of the book. The book was bigger than his head and had more pages than any regular child of his age could ever dream of reading. He had a soft smile, Barely noticeable even when looked for.

I'm sorry
So sorry
Please accept my apology
But love is blind
And I was to blind to see

The third child was asleep, snoring so quiet you could almost not hear it over the low music. Her orange hair, as bright as the sun, splayed out in the white pillow she had seemingly stolen from the foundation of their mini house made of bedding.

You tell me
Mistakes
Are part of being young
But that don't right
A wrong that's been done

The last child was staring at the blanket ceiling of their fort, likely lost in thought. He took a glance at the other three, smiling at the sight of them. He looked sleepy as well, though not nearly as much as the orange haired girl or the boy who was nodding off to the music .His hair, ruffled from lying down, was as white as clean, fresh snow.

I'm sorry
So sorry
Please accept my apology

All he could think,

But love was blind
And I was to blind to see

Was that he loved this peace, and hoped they would always have it as they do now.