I don't like these ones as much. They're still fun but I'd rather dance at the sports games or at competitions.

I walk out the door and close it behind me slamming it a little.

I walk to the bus stop and sit on the beach. The sketchy gas station across the street we all love so much.

I usually ride with Linnea to school but sometimes I like to take the bus. It's peaceful. School is hell as always and I don't know what I want to do more kill myself or kill the idiot boys in front of me.

It's the last class of the day and Dayton, Warren, and Tyler are acting like complete fools. I'm embarrassed for them honestly.

"Guys!" Mrs. Adams raises her voice slightly toward our table.

The girls and I all point across the table at the boys accusingly.

"Dayton, stop messing with Warren. Warren, stop messing with Tyler. And Tyler, I don't know, just stop." She says quickly.

Tyler gives her a confused look as he has been trying to get them to stop for the past 5 minutes. Mrs. Adams continues with her lesson and the only thing I can seem to think about is the brown-haired blue-eyed boy in front of me.

Later
....

"Be back here at 6 pm ready to go or I will hunt you all down" Coach tells us, looking a little too serious.

We all nod and pile out of the gym.

Linnea and I have to stay back and talk to the coaches since we are the team captains.

This is my 3rd year on the team and somehow got voted to be captain.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I just go with the flow.

"So how do you guys think the team's progress has been so far this season?" Coach asks Linnea and I.

"Pretty good. Some of the rookies have a long way to go but I think they all have great potential" Linnea says confidently.

"I agree,"

"Well let's hope this goes well tonight," She says, patting us on the shoulder, and walking past us.

We nod and bid goodbye to her. She seems quieter today. The normal Linnea is always and I mean always talking. I love it about her though, just what makes her, her.

"What's up?" I bump her shoulder with mine as we walk outside in the icy parking lot with snow flurries falling from the sky.

"Nothing- it's just I don't know what to think about Warren and all of that." She opens the car door and gets inside.

I walk around to the passenger side and get in.

"Do you want me to give it to you straight or sugarcoat it?" She looks at me

"Sugarcoat it for the sake of us having a performance today."

"You said the right thing telling him you need time. Give it about 2 weeks then you guys can have that conversation and maybe ease your way back into being friends." I say with probably the fakest smile I've ever had on my face taking in a higher pitched voice.

If I were to give it to her straight I would tell her he needs to go jump off a cliff and stay out of her life and that he doesn't deserve her kindness but that's just my opinion.

We pull into the Target parking lot and walk inside skipping through the store like little kids in a candy store.

"Oh.My.Gosh. Look, Naomi, they have flower bouquets and not just any bouquets, the ones with the pretty colors!" She says excitedly.

I watch as she looks at them for a while longer than something washes over her face and she puts them down quickly.

We continue our journey walking through the target. We didn't have a specific purpose coming here just for the fun of it cause why not?

I see the holy grail of balls.

Yes, the big blow-up ones in those containers with ropes holding them in.

I grab one and see Linnea looking at the water bottles.

I walk up behind her discreetly standing about 4 feet behind her.

I throw the ball at her aiming for her back. It hits her then, the ball bounces off of her and meets with my face.

Hard.

Square in the nose.

We watch as it falls to the floor.

I looked at her and we burst out laughing.

We are two idiots. Once we are done we go and sit in the home furniture section on the comfy chairs and talk about random things.

I love times like this.

Where we just talk about life with no worries.

She is truly one of the best friends I've ever had.

.......

Next up we get to see Warren pov once more and if the boys behave at the dance performance

Feel free to give ideas or tips.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SM THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO READ MY BOOK IT TRULY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME