Pt.1

As we reached our school, there was five big buses parked in front of it. "No wonder the payments are high." Jarvis and I looked at each other, his brown eyes burning my soul like always. "Let's go." He said as he held my hand and lead me out of my brother's car as Will continued to find a parking space. A couple of people waved at us as we walked by. "So. Are you ready? Are you okay?" He asked, I stared around me, taking in our school's beauty. Believe it or not but I liked this school, just not the school work and some teachers. The teachers here are crazy, It's a good thing they thought about a field trip every year.

Last year we went to a zoo and we went to some beach, we had fun. I can't wait for this, but then I saw the bus number 3, it was some kind of a warning for me. I've been seeing 3's all over town. The cinema number, my number when I waited for food. My stomach dropped when the driver saw me, he smiled and waved and I did, following his gesture but more emotionless. "You didn't answer me." Jarvis stated, turning my attention to him. "Oh. Of course. Sorry, I'm excited." He only smiled with a nod and placed an arm around me. Of course I'm fine except that I have a bad feeling about this trip.

Apparently, I got to stay in bus 3 with Will and Jarvis. "Jarvis." I whispered as we started moving, everyone was talking and laughing while me, I'm a bit worried. "Yeah?" He asked, leaning close to me. "I don't feel right with this trip. It's like final destination but without those visions." I told him in a quiet tone, his eyebrows knitted. He might've think I'm crazy. "Babe relax, okay. You're going to be fine, We're going to be fine." Instead of making me feel okay, I got more scared. The radio started playing Highway to hell. Everyone started singing, at least my brother's having fun. I just looked out the window, we passed some buildings and as we do, I swear I saw an old woman waving at me. I looked back but the bus is too fast. That was weird.