father figure ramattra

Summary: he was walking in the lobby going to his apartment but he saw a small human sitting at the stairs and he was curious why you were there.

Image not mine at the top.

Characters: you, ramattra and mentions of your mum and dad

Ramattra had finished a mission with talon, he lived in a crappy building enough to live in. He was walking up the stairs.

He reached the floor that he lived on but he saw a child sitting on the stairs looking down at their feet. Now ramattra isn't a nosey person but a child sitting by themselves without any parents anywhere he got to ask.

"Hello there" he greeted you. You looked up at him with sad eyes "hello" you replied "where are your parents?" He looked around once more still not seeing nobody around.

You pointed at a door hearing two adults screaming at each other. He sighed and sat beside you "how long have you been out here?" He asked "for 15 minutes" you said.

He could tell that you were cold. He stood up going to his door "would you like to come inside so you don't have to hear your screaming at each other" he offered, if he was being honest if a normal adult person were you he wouldn't offer this to them.

You were pretty cold, you nodded your head "yes please" you stood up running a little bit to catch up to ramattra. Ramattra opened the door with you walking in.

You looked around, there wasn't many things in the living room. "Am I aloud to sit on the couch?" You asked he nodded his head yes.

You sat in the couch, ramattra closed the door not knowing what to do now "what is your name little one?" Ramattra asked. "(Name)" you told him.

Ramattra could now hear your parents shouting through his door. You covered your ears not wanting to hear more of the screaming.

"My name in ramattra" he said. "What do you do?" You asked, he looked at you in confusion "what do you mean?" He questioned.

"For work, what do you do? I always seen you and you wear the same thing" you told him. He knew that he can't tell you the truth, sure he hates humanity but he doesn't want you to lose your innocence.

He hesitanted for an answer. "I....I couldn't say" he said, you looked at him "can you not say because... your working with the FBI" you called out he laughed at your answer.

"Yes..sure I do" he lied . You and ramattra talked about eachother for many hours until you heard your mother voice call for.

"Thank you for letting me stay with me" you thanked him. He nodded his head.

Every time your parents were fighting you went to ramattra door if he was in his house. If he was being honest He enjoyed your company.

Ramattra was practically your second father. That actually remembers that you exist.

Counted words: 505