protective older bro ramattra

This was asked by Aikidoph I hope you guys enjoy it.

Characters: you, ramattra and a 10 year old (yes I'm not lying)

You were playing with your 'friend' in the park while your older brother, ramattra, went to go get a few things he wasn't fair away he was going to shops which were close to the park.

You asked ramattra if you could go to the park and he let you only if you didn't talk to strangers. Now your wondering if he told you don't talk to strangers how did you meet your new friend.

Well he was a couple of years older than him. He was 10 and you were 5, you were playing by yourself until he appeared saying "I'm by myself can I come you?" You expect him to be nice but you were wrong.

He thought it would be funny to take advantage of you because you were younger. He kept taking you Mick out of you (kinda like bullying) you didn't know that because like I said your 5 years old.

He kept taking the Mick out of you until a shadow appear behind him. You looked up to see your older brother "ramattra!" You shouted running up to leg and hugging it. Because he is much taller than you (idk how tall this dude is it doesn't say) and smiled at him.

Ramattra saw a little bit of what your 'friend'was doing to you. Ramattra stared at him for a moment "why don't you wait outside the park gate I'll be with you in a minute" he said.

You went away to the front of the gate "listen I'm sor-" the 10 year old was cut off from his sentence "I don't care what you have to say, if you ever do that to my sibling ever again I will hunt you down,do you understand?" He asked, the 10 year old nodded his head as quickly as possible.

"Good" ramattra walked away from him walking back to you. "Hello apologies for that I had to sort something out" you nodded your head "it's ok, can we can ice cream?" You asked, ramattra nodded his head making you smile.

Counted words: 370