For the Future Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ugh!We don't have time for red grass,illusions,or flying in the air!Belos had a head start,so we should keep moving until we find him."Hunter growled,continuing to walk.

I pinned my ears in quiet sadness.

I want to talk to him,but I have no clue on what to say.

I can already tell if someone says or does one 'wrong' thing,i'm going to break down and cry.

I have no time for crying.

None of us do.

"Don't worry.I bet we'll all feel better when we punch Belos right through the face.And I mean THROUGH,it."Willow smiled.

Everyone smiled and started walking again.

I walked next to Willow.

"Thank you Willow.I know it's hard keeping it in right now.Tell me if you need anything.Even leaders need support sometimes."I smiled gently.

She gave me a slightly surprised look before looking cheerful and saying she's fine.

I give a small nod and slow down,wanting to hang near Camila and Luz.

I know she's not fine.

Nobody is.

Not right now.

Willow uses her magic to summon plants that propel her over the ground to be quick.

"Oh wow!You guys were really holding back in the Human Realm,huh?"Camila stated in slight awe.

"Maybe a little."Amity semi lied.

You mean a lot.

Especially me.

I have ears,tail and horns I had too hide.

Amity spotted some abomination goop on the ground and played with it a bit,saying she missed the purple sludge.

Luz's face lit up in a blushey joy before looking sad again.

Camila started to speak,so I had fun with my magic too.

I flew up a bit in the air and spun around,making weird blue magic flourish all around me in sparkles and mist.

I giggled as I did so.

Amity and I looked at each other as we both conjured up more sludge(Mine turning a blue) and threw it at each other,just calming down a bit.

And then we looked at the rest of the isles.

The skull was mostly normal,if not a little destroyed,but the rest.

It was all glittery and blue and bits of it reminded me of a cartoon,or a playplace.

Camila tried to shield us,thinking the titan was still alive,but Amity told her the skull was normal.

"The rest of this isn't."I finished for Amity.

"What the hell happened?"I look at the bouncing starts with baby faces.

The Boiling Isles is supposed to be weird,but this is disastrous!

It's like a kid redid everything.

And that building above the skull looks like a fancy floating crown.

What?

Willow pointed out the weird crown building.

Luz stated she didn't know,and that we might be able to get some answers in Bonesburough.

I hope we go to the Owl House to see if anything or anyone is there.

Especially to see if any clothes of mine are there.

My outfit got a little ripped after that fiasco with transforming into a waaay bigger harpy me.

I did not know I could get bigger than Eda and more terrifying than her,but cool.

Eda.

You foxy woman.

You better be alive.

I'm not losing a third parent.

I turn around for a moment to see Luz walk away from Camila.

I wait for her to catch up so I could talk.

"Hey Camila."I state.

"Hey."She frowns.

"How are you?I know this place at first can be stressful,especially since it looks extra weird right now."I sigh.

"I can definately say I am stressed.How have you two lived here for almost a year?"She asked me.

"I had magic,weird magic,but still magic.And Luz found the glyphs.Now,our magic is simaler.I don't need paper,but I still need glyphs to accurately get the right spell,otherwise,no spell or it's random.Mostly fire.But we had that."I smile.

"Could you show me?I mean,I saw you flying,but still."Camila looks at me.

"Oh,yes.I have a curse like Eda's,however that may be gone now and I still have a harpy form because I'm part Titan.I'm not getting into that right now.But of course I can show you.I can even teach you a glyph or two.I know you forgot what Luz already showed you."I giggle.

"She never showed much."Camila grimaces.

"I know.She was and still is stressed.But here."I grab a pen and paper that I had in my pocket.

(I always have a pen and some paper in case Luz runs out herself.)

I draw an ice glyph and a light glyph and hand them to camila.

"Tap one.I'd suggest this one,which is a light glyph."I point to one.

Camila looks at me confused,and taps the one I suggested.

Her eyes light up in fascination when a small ball of light formed in her palm.

She taps the other one and a small ice spike formed as well.

"She had this at her fingertips?"She breathed.

"After a time.We found these from a phone glitching a video of a light spell,and looking at the elements.Ice in the snowflakes,plant in the flowers and plants,fire in someone elses spell.And then you make up combinations and create larger spell circles using these glyphs.It's all trial and error."I explain.

"I'll have too ask more about glyphs later.I want to hear all of it from Luz.I know she loves this place."Camila sighs.

"We all do.I fell free,everyone elses family is here,and Hunter...I don't know about him.He wants to stay with me,but it was peaceful in the Human Realm for him."I look down for a moment.

"It's gonna be okay.We can do this."Camila cheers a bit.

I give a small nod and we continue to walk.

From the looks of it,we're going to the Owl house first.

This is gonna take a while.

1/23/2023