A 'Love' ly Day

Luz was trying to figure out a certain glyph combo and King wanted attention.

"Luz!I need your help!I think Francois is planning a rebellion!"King yells pointing to his stuffy,which was holding a knife behind it but not really.

"Not right now King,I'm close to figuring out this glyph combo."Luz stated,still trying to draw the combo she was thinking of.

"It's all about glyph's and portals with you two these days.What about King!?"King scowled.

"Why don't you ask Lilith?She used to be in the emperors coven.She has more experiance with unruly mobs than anyone."Luz pointed out.

Lilith was being a crazy lady and saying that watching the ink dry is the best part.

I feel bad for Lilith.

King and Luz look at her and both think nvm.

Hooty was also being extremely nice to'lulu' as she is hooties other best friend.

He's closer to Lilith then me,which makes since as I don't have the time to hang with him.

Lilith does.

King and Luz comment on the two.

I glare at them.

"Alright!This should work.Now you see me!Now you don't?Oh.I guess it only lasts as long as my breath."Luz yells trying out a new invisibility glyph combo.

She turns invisible of course and I take a look at it to use later on.

Lilith and Luz start nerding out and talking about how to do it.

I zone out,thinking about Saphire.

She's been real nice lately.

I wish I could give her a gift.

Yes she's my curse and all,but I still want to be nice.

Lilith and King argue over something I don't want to hear.

I go upstairs and take a small nap.

I wake up an hour later to Eda telling me that the household is going somewhere for the day.

"OK!!!!THANKS FOR TELLING ME!"I yell.

I get up and go downstairs to grab something to drink.

I get a glass of some apple blood that Eda was able to get from the Selkigress.

"Aahh.That is good apple blood."I say,taking another sip.

Eda got me hooked on it when she let me try a sip.yum.

I put the container of the delicious juice back in the fridge and notice a pot of something.

It was clear and slightly tinged with pink.

I assumed that is was flavored water that Eda got from the night market for Luz and me.

I grabbed a water bottle and  filled it with the 'water'.

I didn't notice the small 'DO NOT DRINK' on the side of the cauldron.

I go on a small walk outside the town.

"HEY!"Hunter suddenly yelled.

I strike up a small startled kunfu pose before falling over.

"Sorry y/n.I didn't mean to startle you."Hunter exclaims, helping me up.

"Why are you here?Normally you have work?"I question.

"I was let off work early as a reward.But man am I thirsty."Hunter exclaims.