Chapter 68 || Kitten

Start from the beginning

Grunting, I chuckle and shake my head, "You wish you were in control."

Natasha quirks up an eyebrow and tilts her head, "Oh yeah? Who's the one with the shaking legs currently?"

She's right. My legs are shaking. My whole body is begging for her mouth, and she seems to catch on quick, despite me knowing that it'll give her the one up. I have to shoot webs out to make a bar for me to hold onto for support once she drags her tongue up from the base, all the way to the tip.

Her eyes look up at me as she starts to take my whole length into her mouth, but I see the dominance skewing a bit as she does so, clearly surprised at my size from the time apart we've had.

With that one slip up, I smirk and feel the power returning to me as a remark comes to my lips, "You used to be able to take all of me, doll. Not up for the challenge anymore?"

Her eyes narrow as she struggles to move down further, gagging coming from her while she adjusts her angle, the vibrations of her throat sending a shiver up my spine.

I reach a hand down to cup her cheek, feeling her body shiver at my touch but her narrowed eyes loosening to that same submission from before. It may have been a while since we've done this, but I still know how to get the Black Widow to adhere to my demands.

"I thought you were strong, Natalia? Never failing? Take me like the good girl I know you are."

The green in her eyes start to dance with a swirling mist of dark lust as if my words just cast a spell on her. I place my hand on the back of her head and guide her further down, my body reacting quickly to her choking and gagging.

Her hands fly up to the back of my thighs, nails digging into my skin, whimpers coming out of her mouth the farther I make her go. I can feel her tongue stroking me still, moving in circular motions as she bobs her head.

When her mouth closes a bit tighter around me, an uncontrollable moan escapes and my dick nearly twitches in her mouth, the pleasure building more and more.

"Good girl," I breathe out and she moans at the pet name, continue to push herself, removing her hands from my thighs and moving them to my balls, massaging them and squeezing lightly.

My legs nearly give out at the multi-tasking, eyes becoming hooded as I tilt my head back and release a groan, "Fuck, doll, you're gonna make me cum so soon."

She hums onto my cock, setting off those ethereal vibrations through me again. I glance back down and find that once of her hands has now moved to her own breast, playing with her nipple and moaning pleasurably.

A strong surge of heat and desire ripples through me as I huff down at her, "That's my job, you know."

Her eyes flicker up to mine, the expression instantly telling me that she's decided to go into brat mode and purposefully irritate me.

"You are gonna get it," I smirk but my confidence falters when she sucks on me again, squeezing my balls and taking my cock in fully, my tip hitting the back of her throat while her nose meets the skin just below my stomach.

I take a fistful of her hair as my first orgasm comes and I stare down at her, "If you're going to be like this then you're going to take me like the good little slut you are."

Natasha's eyes slightly widen with delight once I start to release into her mouth and it's a satisfying sight to watch as she doesn't pull away, instead she swallows every last drop with just a bit dribbling down her chin.

Breathing out as she stands, I smirk as she wipes her chin and raises an eyebrow at me, "How was that?"

"Better than I remember, Little Spider. Come here," I pull her closer and turn, lowering her onto one of the seats, her eyes twinkling with excitement as I tilt my head downwards.