She drops her gaze to the scars coating my torso, her fingers, cool to the touch, grazing over them, causing me to flex in reaction to the coldness but smile nonetheless.

"It's been..."

"A long time?" I breathe out and she chuckles lightly, nodding before kissing up my abs, my sports bra, my chest, my neck, then finally reaching my lips again.

Her fingers tease around me, causing an immense build up of pleasure to fill me, a build up of want, of desire, of need. My body has been craving her for months, for a year now. I can barely keep a single train of thought the more engrossed I get in the moment.

Without missing a beat, I place my hands on her ass and pat a bit in signal for her to jump up. I hoist her onto my waist and move us until her back is pressed against the cool metal wall.

My hips grind smoothly against her clothed center but the friction of it all causes my erection to build. I can feel Natasha smiling into my lips which only propels me to continue the fluid motions.

Once I get a light moan out of her along with a desperate whimper as my hard-on brushes up against her warm center, I kiss down her neck and start to unzip her suit, my eyes taking in her gorgeous cleavage the farther the zipper goes down.

Quickly, my mouth trails down, peppering her skin with kisses the farther I go, sucking on the sweet spot of hers I remember so vividly. The skin is softer there, right at the base of her neck.

"Fuck," She husks out, sending me nearly into overdrive already.

I continue my actions but gasp into her skin when I feel her hand cupping my junk, stroking me through the fabric. My chin quivers as my whole body stiffens with delight at the feeling but I continue my efforts until she grabs my chin and forces me to her lips once again.

Natasha lightly pushes me back, hopping down from my waist as she undresses, her daring green eyes never leaving mine once.

Her body still looks sexy as ever. A mouth-watering amount of sexy and beautiful all at once. There's a soft red tint to her cheeks as her eyes flash shyly, flickering down while she clears her throat, "I know I look...different now after the pregnancy, but–"

I shoot webs at each side of her waist and tug her so that she's in my grasp, our foreheads leaning against one another while she gasps surprisedly.

"You're beautiful, Little Spider."

There's that shy look returning. It starts morphing into appreciation before her fingers start to tease at the waistband of my briefs, eyes narrowing to a mischievous portrayal.

Matching her energy once they drop to my ankles, I lift her chin with my finger and smirk, a wave of heat and lust taking over me when her pupils dilate submissively at my action.

"Get on your knees, Natalia."

I watch as she swallows thickly, chest rising and falling with an aroused breath before she nods obediently and lowers herself to the ground, eyes following mine as she does so.

The sight causes my whole body to stiffen yet again, my dick hardening fully once her bare hands graze its length. I open my mouth to speak but all words are lost and replaced with a low groan when she dribbles her own spit onto my tip and uses her hand to spread it all the way down.

Green eyes pierce into my own, her dominance starting to return the more she notices me falling under her incredibly strong spell. I suck in air between my teeth as she uses her other hand to cup my balls, toying with me in a way to switch the power dynamic currently at play.

"Fucking hell," I breathe out and Natasha hums, "Thought you liked being in charge, hmm?"

She places gentle kisses all over my inner thighs, then bites down on my skin, sucking on it and forcing a wince out of my mouth as my hands reach behind me for something to keep me up.