CH-18 Fall of Farmuth

Start from the beginning

After that I look at what Carrera and Ultima were doing. As I walked towards them, I noticed that Folgen was dead. Did he really die from that kick? I didnt even enhance it with magic.
Ultima was enjoying tormenting the two, so I told her to stop. It seems like their spirit is completely broken. I healed them a little so they are atleast presentable in case Rimuru-sama wants to see them.
Carrera had completely destroyed the top of the castle.
"Carrera finish them quick. We have to report to Rimuru-sama."
Hearing this, she launched nuclear magic at the three, vaporizing them completely. After that I teleport back to Tempest along with the three and report it to Rimuru-sama. The first part of the plan is complete. Now only the second part is left.

Rimuru's POV

It is finally time that I release Veldora. I leave Ramiris in my room with the mangas and go to the sealed cave to free Veldora. Now that I have Raphael, my, or rather my partners processing speed has increased many fold.

I reach the sealed cave. It was kinda nostalgic.
>Are you ready, Raphael?<
<Yes master.>
>Alright. Release the seal.<
<Understood.>

Just as Raphael said that, I could feel a large amount of magicules leave me. Then a figure appeared before me.
"Yo. It's been a long time."
"That's it? I have been finally freed and that is all you have to say? Well I did get free quicker than expected, so I will forgive you."
"Well, what else did you expect? Anyway, I evolved into a True demon lord. Did you get any new skill?"
"Hmm? Let me see. But, to think that you will awaken after only 2 years. I knew you were special. Oh. Kwahahaha. It looks like my unique skill 《Investigation》has evolved into ultimate skill《Investigation King Faust》."
"I see. Now that you are free, wanna come to my country? "
"Sure. Why not."
"But. You must promise that you will not destroy anything and control your aura. I can help you to control your aura."
I then made a clone of myself and let Veldora inhabit it. After that I started telling Veldora how to control his aura. In the middle of the teaching, I got a thought Communication from Valora. She had done what I had told her, so I told her to teleport to my location.
" Veldora, I want you to meet someone."
"Who?"
I didn't answer him and stared at the space distortion. After some time Valora walked out of it.
"Father?"
"Who is she Rimuru? Your daughter? She called you father, right? "
"She is your daughter, you idiot." I said smacking his head.
"I see. So she is my daughter. WAIT! WAIIIIIIT WHAT? WHEN DID I HAVE A DAUGHTER?"
"Calm down, will you."
I then explained him about Charybdis and everything that happened. After that Veldora continued to suppress his aura, while I asked Valora about what she learned from that merchant.

It appears that the merchants true identity is Damrada. He is in cahoots with Yuuki. He is also one of the heads of Cerebrus. After some time though, he made contact with the Rossos as well. If that wasn't enough, he also made contact with Emperor Rudra, through a voice communication device of sorts.
This is confusing. Who is Damrada really loyal to? Or is he completely independent from this entire thing. Well, atleast a few things are clarified.

Firstly, Yuuki was the one who sent Hinata to kill me. He should have known that I was strong and sending Hinata alone would not guarantee my death. So he most probably doesn't care which one of us dies.
Secondly, the Rossos had planned to kill Hinata as well. To do so they took help from Damrada.
Lastly, there is some sort of game between Rudra and Guy going on. This is pretty vague, but atleast tells me that Guy Crimson and Emperor Rudra are against each other.

While I was busy in such thoughts, Veldora had managed to control his aura so we went out. After that I introduced Veldora to everyone. Everyone was shocked but understood it over sometime. That night I had a meeting with Beastkateer and my subordinates.

"Rimuru-sama, it appears that Clayman's army is currently stationed in Lady Milim's territory." Moss informed me. He then continued to give a detailed report on their forces.
"These forces should be nowhere near enough to attack us." Benimaru commented.
"Yes. So it means their target is not Tempest. I had a hunch, but it appears that Clayman really is going to kill civilians of Eurazania to evolve."
It appears I wasn't the only who had noticed it. As I was speaking, Albis and Suphia had already clicked their tongues and had anger written on their faces.
"There is still time you know."
"But there is no way we will reach on time. Even if we depart now."
"What if I teleport you guys there? Of course it is safe, so you need not worry."
After hearing this, they started quickly discussing what to do.

"All right. Benimaru, take the goblin riders and yellow numbers under Geld with you to support Eurazania. Ultima, I want you to go with Benimaru and follow his orders. You are only allowed to fight against those clowns. Make sure to capture them. They will be useful as bargaining chips."
"Understood."
After that the meeting was adjourned. While I was going back to my room, I called the demoness trio to my room.
"You three. I will be giving you your roles in Tempest. If you are dissatisfied, you can tell me. Testa, you will be the military attache. Ultima, you will be the chief prosecutor of Tempest. Carrera, you will be the chief justice officer of Tempest. Also, while I am gone, Testarossa, keep an eye on The Church. They might make a move. Carrera, you will come with me to the Walpurgis. Any questions?"
"I have one Rimuru-sama." Testarossa said.
"What is it?"
" Rimuru-sama, you said that you will reward the one who caught the king and archbishop."
"I did say that. Tou were the one to bring them back weren't you? So what is it that you want?"
"I have nothing that I want right now, can I ask you to give me a favor in the future?"
"Very well. Then Testarossa, from now on you will be my second secretary and help me keep tabs on the international relations of our country. You three can ask Shuna to show you around."
After saying that I left them and went to the prison. They really made my castle quite big.

My castle has five stories. The ground floor is for visitors and dignitaries. Second floor has the kitchen, laundry room and such. Third floor is for all the maids and butler living here. They were personally trained by Vesta. Fourth floor is for the executives, while the fifth floor is for my personal use and in case if I ever marry, my future wives.

Just below the castle though is the prison. It also has 5 floors. The door closest to the ground was where the least serious criminals were kept and the deeper we go, the more serious their crime. The fifth floor was literally a torture chamber. Anyone who offended me directly was detained here, like the king of Farmus and quite a few of its nobles. Meanwhile on the fourth floor, there was Glenda and Saare. I used my skill《Dominate》which I obtained from Testarossa and 《Tempter》from Diablo to see through their memories. There was nothing interesting in Saare's memory, but it appears that Glenda was being controlled and forced to work for Rossos. So I broke their connections. I was worried that they might kill her to remove evidence.
'Testarossa, send that archbishop to the Church and send a message that will bring Hinata here. After all we have 2 of the 10 Great Saints.' I ordered Testarossa through thought communication.
'Understood'

I then went to Ramiris and saw that she was busy reading manga with Veldora. I gave a body to Treyni and that made her evolve into Dryas Doll. Now she could even move outside the forest. Then I allowed her and her sisters to serve Ramiris.
-----------------
A pretty long chap. I will clarify the timeline for those who might get confused.
Suppose on Day 1 Testarossa attacked Farmuth, then on the same day Veldora was released.
On Day 2 at midnight, Walpurgis will be held and at the same time the meeting in the Church as well.

That's it. I hope you guys enjoy. Like and follow me.