Chapter 1

As every one was asking for the chapter....so here it is.....

Raghav takes Laksh to his favourite restaurent. As it was nearly 10pm most of the place was not crowded at all. The owner of the restaurant greets them as he has met them here so many times. Raghav will always take Laksh here to have his dinner when their parents makes him sad by insulting him. Even they have took breakfast on the way to their office so Laksh can have it there and Raghav can make sure his kid has eaten well.

After ordering their favourite food they settled on their usual spot. Raghav looked at Laksh and he knew how he was being treated in his absence.

Raghav: Laksh....are u ok...he asked startling him as he was looking at the menu card for avoiding this talk.

Laksh: dada....

Raghav: i know what would have happened in this three days Laksh...don't hide it from me...i can read u well...

Laksh just looked down remembering how his own father insulted him infront of some guests calling him as a servant. His eyes filled up. He didnt knew what wrong he did to get this much of hate from his father.

Raghav knew this thing as Ripu has already informed him about this on phone. He wanted Laksh to talk about it and let the pain out. But whom he was kidding. Laksh will never let his pain out even with him. He sighed and went to other side and sat beside him.

Laksh: i was ok dada....now u are here na...i will be happy...he said trying to hide it but he hugged him tightly.

Raghav let the matter go as he didn't want to upset him more by making him remember the incident

Raghav let the matter go as he didn't want to upset him more by making him remember the incident. And at the same time their order arrived. Raghav took the food and forwarded to Laksh's mouth.

Raghav: whatever happens Laksh...i am here...ur dada is here...u know that right...

Laksh looked at him with a moist eyes and smiled genuinely . The love in Raghav's eyes was so pure that he felt lucky to have it for him. He slightly nodded in yes and took the food.

After having their dinner both started back to the mansion. On the way Raghav was explaining what and all he did in Delhi as he knew Laksh will not share what he did in this 3 days. He also knew Laksh will go to office only with Raghav and not alone as his father and her chachu will be there and Laksh can't handle them alone.

As Laksh was Raghv's PA he keenly heard everything about the deal which he made and took mind notes to make a report tomorrow...

When they were talking and Raghav was driving suddenly their car made screeching sound and came to halt slowly.

Laksh: what happened dada....

Raghav: how will i know yaar...let's see...he said and both of them climbed out of the car. Raghav opened the bonnet and tried to see what was the problem. As a car lover he knew everything about it and he can repair it on his own. Laksh lighted his phone torch and helped him to see through the engine. Raghav quickly got the problem.