"What happened mom"tae asked...

"Tae our driver who always take lunch for kook is sick today now one of us have to go....Jin has already went to joon's office to give him lunch....hae in isn't at home tooo..."yeo bin said...

"It's ok mom...I will go and give him his lunch"tae spoke smiling at her...

"Oh my angel thank you so much....go get ready it's almost lunch time"yeo bin spoke...tae nodded and went to his room....

He took out kook's favorite saree and wore it ...he applied some lip balm and wore some earrings....

He took the lunch box and went to his car ....he was feeling excited to give kook surprise the message of last night was totally forgotten by him.??.

Tae happily went inside the office and smiled at everyone who were greeting him everyone knew who he was....he walked inside the elevator and pressed the top floor button....

As he wanted to surprise kook he didn't knocked on his cabin door and opened his ready to shout surprise....but froze what he saw infront of him...

His eyes filled with pain and hurt...laana was leaning on kook her hairs messed up...her two upper buttons open her lipstick messed up too....while kook had his one hand on her waist....

"Mr jeon"laana spoke snapping tae out from his frozen state.....kook looked at her with confused face....

"What...do you need my help are you ok now"kook spoke....

"No Mr jeon....your...your husband"laana spoke kook looked at the door just to find tae standing there....

Kook was about to smile but he frowned when he saw tae's blank face.... that's when he realized in which position he is....

He pushed laana away and his eyes went wide when he saw laana's state....

"What the....what happed to you hair and why is your tops button open"kook asked...

"What are you saying....you did all this"laana spoke with a shooked face....

"Why are you lieing....you...you were feeling dizzy and was fainting that's why I helped you and you"kook spoke looking at tae .....

"Baby-"kook tried to explain but stopped when tae lifted his hand asking him to stop....

"I....I will than"laana spoke but stopped when tae said...."wait"tae's voice was cold which scared kook...

Tae entered inside and licked the cabin door...he placed the lunch box on kook's desk....and than looked at kook ....his eyes were showing hurt and kook badly wanted to tell what tae is thinking is absolutely wrong.....

"Love...please listen to me "kook spoke....

"We will talk later...hmm"kook's heart started to beat rapidly Because of fear Because tae's tone was blank....he was scared on what will tae do now.....

"So you....close this buttons first"tae said to laana....

"Sir it was not my fault...mr jeon said he needed help so...so I was just helping him but than he ...he started to throw himself on me and said he will give me more money so...I just let him do whatever he wanted"laana spoke making kook more shocked....

"Love...she is lieing-"kook again got cut off...

"I am talking to her...Jungkook shi...will you be quiet"tae spoke in a stern voice....now kook was more than scared....the way tae took his name made him feel how angry tae is because after their engagement tae had never called him with his full name....