Ch. 1 Herb x Sparkling (Good end)

It was one night at the juice bar Sparkling was closing up Alchemist was dragging Vampire home and Mint Choco went home with Cocoa but Herb decided to stay so he can help Sparkling close up.

"Thank you for helping me close up Herb." Sparkling said with a smile while cleaning some things up.

"My pleasure! Besides you always do this hard work for us I might as well return a favor." Herb replied with a smile and a slight tint of blush while he was cleaning too.

After an hour or so both Herb and Sparkling got finished cleaning and they both walked out of the door then Sparkling locks up for the night.

"Hey Sparkling would you be able to drive me home? I think I might be a little tipsy from the juice I had." Herb asks while chuckling nervously.

"Sure! Anything to help a friend out." Sparkling went inside the driver's side of Herb's car while Herb went to the passenger's side and Sparkling drives off to herb's home. "Here we are safe and sound."

"Thank you again Sparkling if you want me to repay you I can!" Herb looks to see how late it was. "Maybe I can do it right now. Would you like to spend the night at my house?"

"Ah! Sure and thank you!" Sparkling replied with a smile with pure gratitude.

When Herb and Sparkling both went inside they both settle in for the night Herb went right to sleep while Sparkling had problems sleeping. He went down stairs to get himself some water but he found a book he'd went to check it out with curiosity and it wasn't just any book it was Herb's diary. <Oh? I never knew Herb had a dairy.> Sparkling thought to himself and chuckled quietly. He peeked inside and started to read it he saw it was lots of things about him and how much he liked him and how he wanted to date him yet he was too shy to ask him out that made Sparkling blush deeply and close the diary during that the lights turned on. Oh no...He was busted!

"Oh hey Sparkling what are you doing up so late?" Herb asked while going down the steps.

Sparkling was frantic he hid the diary behind his back and went over to the fridge. "U-Umm just getting myself some water! Yeah!"

"Really? That's exactly what I was going to do!" Herb laughed then noticed that Sparkling was hiding something. "What's behind your back?"

"Oh oh! Umm nothing I just have a scratch behind my back!" Sparkling was sweating now with nervousness if Herb found out would he be mad at him? Would he stop being his friend?

Herb looked at the table to see his diary gone and looked back at Sparkling then put two and two together. "Did you read my diary? Tell me the truth."

"N-No! Maybe...Yes..." Sparkling looked down in shame and gave Herb back his diary. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"No I'm not mad at you." Herb took back his diary "But how much did you read of it?"

"To where you were writing about me." Sparkling chuckled.

"So you've found out my secret? Are you mad? I hope it doesn't make anything weird between us." Herb was worried

"I'm not mad either actually it makes me wanna do this!" Sparkling walked up to Herb and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I'm fine with being together if you want to."

Herb started to blush deeply and smiled. "Yes! I'd love to be with you!" Herb gave Sparkling a tight hug. And that there on Sparkling and Herb started to date.