chapter - 28

" kookie wake up. " Taehyung calls jungkook at the middle of the night.

" What happened? " Asked jungkook sleepily.

" Get up quickly. " Taehyung said trying to make jungkook get up.

Jungkook get up and rubbed his eyes. He then look at taehyung and ask why did he wake him up.

" I want chocolate ice cream. " Said taehyung with a pout.

" Then call our butler why are you waking me up. " Said jungkook getting irritated.

" I don't want to disturb them at the middle of the night. "

" Oh so you want to disturb me ? " Asked jungkook making taehyung hit him with a pillow.

" Go get me my ice cream. "

Jungkook sighed and get up. He went to the kitchen and started searching for chocolate ice cream. Since he likes chocolate ice cream, the head butler always brought this flavour for him.

He took the ice cream went to his room. He saw taehyung was eagerly waiting for him. He gave the bowl to taehyung and was about to go to his side to sleep when taehyung said " can you massage my foots they are swollen. "

Jungkook looked at taehyung in disbelief.

" Please..." Taehyung whined making jungkook sigh.

He took the oil and sat infront of taehyung. Taehyung didn't thought jungkook will listen to him he was just teasing him. he put the bowl in the side table and looked at jungkook who now removed his blanket.

Jungkook took taehyung's leg and put it on his thighs. He could see taehyung's beautiful tan legs since he was wearing shorts. He gulped seeing this.

Jungkook put the oil on his hand and start massaging. Taehyung could tell jungkook never did this before.

Namjoon hyung was right jungkook just needed sometime.

Taehyung was in his thoughts when he felt jungkook's hands on his thighs.

He slapped on jungkook's hand moving them away from his thighs.

" Stop being a pervert. " Taehyung glared at jungkook who look away. Yeah he just couldn't stop himself.

" I am going to sleep. " Jungkook said get up.

"Jungkook? " Taehyung suddenly called jungkook putting his hand on his belly.

Jungkook who sat on his side turned towards taehyung and asked" now what? "

"I think gukkie just kicked...... for the first time. " Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

Jungkook was confused at first then he realised what taehyung just said he was hasitating if he should put his hands on taehyung's stomach or not.
Taehyung noticed this and took his hand.

He put jungkook's hand on his stomach. Jungkook was egar to feel the kick but to his disappointment the baby didn't kick again.

He looked at taehyung who was also suprised as the baby stop kicking him.

" I think gukkie feel asleep. " Said taehyung he don't want to be upset maybe he is late in feeling this kicks he is still happy.

Well only he was happy not jungkook.

Next morning when taehyung woke up he was shocked seeing jungkook woke and sitting besides him looking at his belly like a creep.

He sat up making jungkook came out of his thoughts.

What happened to you? " Asked taehyung while rubbing his eyes.

" Nothing. " Jungkook got up from bed and went to the bathroom.