chapter - 7

When taehyung reached home he was exhausted. He cried so much that he don't think he can cry anymore.

When jin saw taehyung he hugged him and said " I was so worried for you. "

" I am sorry hyung " said taehyung emotionless.

" why you are sorry it wasn't your fault. " said jin cupping his face.

Jimin also hugged taehyung and made him sit.

" don't worry, I got a phone call from a news channel saying they want to hear your side of story. We will go there and everything will be fine. " said jin happily but taehyung's face didn't change.

" what's the point hyung. People will never believe me. They will say I am just trying to play victim. People will not care about the truth because in their mind I am already a slut a whore who sleep with people for money. The reputation I lost will never come back. I have lost my degree too. There is no point of explaining myself.
I am sorry for disappointing you hyung. I couldn't able to respect the sacrifices you and jimin hyung made for me. I am sorry. " said taehyung making jin hold his hand.

" no baby listen... " taehyung didn't hear anything he get up and went to his room. Before jimin could go behind him he closed the door.

Jin and jimin broke down crying. They could see how broken taehyung looked.

Jungkook woke up next day and quickly get up from bed excited why? Because today is the last day of this month. And in this date three brothers spend time with each other without any work.

He quickly took a shower and went downstairs. He saw his hyungs wearing casuals instead of suits.

As usual yoongi and Namjoon is trying to cook. Yes trying not cooking. They try to make some dishes but jungkook know they will be half burned or half cooked. Three brothers will taste and then will ended up ordering something from outside.

After having their breakfast three brothers went for shopping.After shopping they went to a spa.

Thre brothers enjoyed their day together forgetting everything. This rule was made by their grandfather. He said people get so busy with their work that they forgot to spend time with their family.

After having their dinner they went back to the mension only to notice a man standing in their gate. Yoongi looked at the person and shake his head smiling knowing what's coming.

Jungkook looked at the person and then side hugged his hyung. Namjoon laughed and hugged his brother.

" I know what's my little brother deserves before he even asked for it. "

" let the person come in. " said Namjoon to the gard.

" I am not interested in watching drama so I am going to my room. " said yoongi and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Namjoon and jungkook sat on sofa. Namjoon poured wine for both of them.  

When the person entered Namjoon smirked and said " look who's here? A owner of a news channel who dare to think that he will talk shit about jeon Jungkook and jeon Namjoon will leave him alone. "

" please sir help me please I am really sorry for saying all those things. " the man cried.

" beg on your knees. " said Namjoon with a cold voice making the man shake.

The man begged on his knees to forgive him.

When Jungkook got satisfied he put the wine down and said " good night hyung. "