chapter - 17

Jin woke up early in the morning. He saw namjoon was hugging him. He smiled and kissed his cheeks.

He took a shower and then went downstairs. He made breakfast for everyone and saw the time. He found it strange that jimin didn't came down.

He told the servants to keep all the dishes in the dinning table and went to check if namjoon got ready.

He saw namjoon was almost ready just about to wear his tie.

" Good morning. " said namjoon smiling when he noticed jin.

" Good morning. " replied jin. He went close to him and helped him with his tie.

" There is a charity event I have to attend today evening " Said namjoon.

" And you want me to go with you. " Said jin picking up the coat from the bed.

" Right." Said namjoon and pulled him closer by his waist.

" What if I say no..." said jin teasing namjoon while putting his hand around his neck.

" No one is forcing you to go with me." Said namjoon and kissed jin's cheeks.

" Call me when you are done with your office work so I could get ready on time.
Now let me go and have your breakfast or you will get late for your office." Said jin trying to get away from him.
But namjoon pulled him more close
" But I want to have something else." said namjoon kissing Jin's ear.

Jin playfully glared at namjoon and said " right now only breakfast is available. "

___________________

" Jimin? "

Jimin opened his eyes and saw yoongi. He was feeling better now. His headache was gone. He felt shy infront of yoongi. He didn't thought his alpha will be so caring.

Jimin looked at the table clock and widen his eyes. He quickly tried to go to the bathroom but yoongi stopped him. He made him sit on the bed and checked his temparature.

" Why you are in hurry? "

" I have to help jin hyung. " Said jimin.

" No need to help for today. Your fever is gone but you still need proper rest. Go get freshen up." Said yoongi and handed jimin a towel.

Jimin pouted and went to the bathroom making yoongi chuckle.

_____________________

When jimin came down jin asked him if he's okay? Jimin didn't wanted to make jin worried he wanted to say he is fine. But yoongi told him that jimin had fever last night. Jin immediately
made jimin sit asked how he was feeling.
Taehyung who just came downstairs head jin and checked jimin's temparature.

Jimin assured them he is fine with a smile making them relief.

All of them sat down on the dining table.

" Jungkook? " Called namjoon making jungkook looked at him.

" Today taehyung have an appointment with our family doctor. You are going with him. " Said namjoon making jungkook angry.

" I am busy. " He said making namjoon sigh.

" It's just a regular check up, it will not take much time..." Said namjoon but get cutoff by jin.

" It's fine I will go with taehyung. " Said jin making jungkook look at him.

" Now hurry up or you will get late. " Said jin not looking at jungkook.

Namjoon went to his office and after sometime yoongi also get ready for his office. He saw the gift he brought for jimin and picked it up.

Jimin came back to his room to see if yoongi needed something.