Kook started to move his lips slowly feeling the love blossoming inside of him....it felt like this was the first time he was holding his husband.....

He titled his head on left deepening the kiss softly sucking on the soft lips of others....

Tae shriverd when kook softly sucked his lips....he was feeling so fragile his legs were felt like jelly....if not for kook holding him so close he would have just fall there it self.....

They enjoyed kissing each other loving the way their lips were molding....they felt they were two different pieces of puzzle who was becoming a perfect picture....

Kook gave small pecks on tae's lips before pulling away softly looking at tae who staring at him too....

"I love you"kook spoke connecting their forehead

"I love you more"tae spoke as he softly peck on kook's lips and than on his mole making kook to smile showing his bunny teeths......

****

They walked down and thought to have som hot chocolate as the whether was getting cold....there was a small cafe infront of the tower....they went there and bought two hot chocolate.....

Taekook settled on the chairs which was placed outside the cafe they were holding the cups in their hands to warm their hand.....

Some Street dancers were playing different instruments near the cafe and all the customers present there were enjoying the music.....

There were two boys who had guitars in their hands while one hand a piano placed infront of him.....a girl was singing and dancing with them....

Tae kook interwined their hands as they looked at each other....

"You look so beautiful love"kook spoke staring at tae without blinking....

"Stop being chessy"tae spoke blushing by others stare

"I am stating facts.....you look the definition of beauty"kook spoke still staring at him ....Both looked at the girl who was singing she has changed the song from slow to a hip-hop song.....

Tae cheered loudly along with many others when she started to dance along with the song....

"She is dancing so perfectly....come on ....yeah"tae spoke moving his head and feet along with the song....

The girl noticed tae as she walked towards him...."wanna try"she asked in English offering tae the mic with a polite smile....

"Me"tae asked pointing at himself....the girl nodded...tae looked at kook as if asking if he should go or not....

"Go on...."kook spoke with a warm smile....

"Your husband said yes...come on"she spoke as she dragged tae with her tae took the mic and started to sing the song.... everyone was shook hear such a deep and soothing voice....

While kook had a proud grin on his face ....tae was looking at him whole time while singing....

"You are the best love"kook cheered loudly standing up and clapping loudly.....tae thanked her but she asked him to stay.....

One of the boy who was playing guitar dragged kook near tae as the band started to play another song....taekook started to dance together and slowly more couples joined them.....

Kook held tae's hand as he rotated him opposite of him...and than pulled tae towards him back tae to place his palms on kook's chest.....kook lifted tae locking his hands under tae's bum....

Tae giggled swinging his legs in the air as kook rotated their body in circle....

They both giggled and smiled looking at each other....tae looked down at kook his hand placed on kook's shoulder....he leaned down and pecked kook's lips making everyone cheer for them ......

*****

After having their dinner near a famous restaurant they went to the love lock brigde that is near the effile tower....they walked on the bridge along with lots of couples present there.....

They locked a lock there which had there name carved on it....and threw the keys in the water....they clicked lots of pictures and went back to their hotel......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Sorry actually I was busy helping my brother in doing his assignment....today was it's submission date so i helped him writing it as there was lots of work he had to do.....

today was it's submission date so i helped him writing it as there was lots of work he had to do

(How's my writing by the way)....

Do vote......

Thanks for reading.....

This was the last chapter of their honeymoon....now there will be some drama in the story.....laana will be appearing soon....who is laana do you remember her or not.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author