"We've had practice, you're pretty good though Townes. It's always hard to finish it completely, or even know if it'll turn into something, but I like that so far." I smiled at her and she nodded, closing the notebook and turning to me.

"I missed you."

"Mmm, I don't know. I'm pretty sure you had a blast without me." I teased and she chuckled.

"I mean I did, but I still missed you." She pressed her lips into a small smile and I laughed.

"I missed you too. A lot."

She smiled and nodded, "I talked to Benny."

"How is he?"

"He looked horrible. He sounds good, but just bad." She made a pained face I never saw on her, and I moved up on my knees, so our faces aligned.

"Don't let your mind wander okay? Positive thoughts only." I kissed her nose and she nodded, her eyes closed.

"Okay." She whispered, her eyes opening and meeting mine. I loved the hazel of her eyes, the amber flecks that seemed to mark her eyes the same way her freckles did her skin. I loved how the small sweat around her hairline from the bath caused her baby hairs to stick up all around. Some with small curls to them. I loved how that same heat made her nose and cheeks slightly flush. I just....loved her.

"Townes." I whispered.

"Yeah Haz."

"I'm an idiot." I swallowed and she raised a small eyebrow.

"Only sometimes." She teased and I chuckled.

"I'm serious, because, I love you. And I should of just told you yesterday morning. Time is only going to make me love you more anyways." I smiled and her face flushed a bright shade of pink.

"God, I thought I was going to have to pry it out of you." She giggled softly and I shook my head.

"No, I just needed to grow up. I really do love you Townes, and I'm scared by it, I can't lie. But I'm willing to risk that fear for you." I said, reaching up and brushing her baby hairs back softly.

"Well, I love you, so much I won't risk hurting you. I promise, Harry." She said, so sure in her words and I nodded. I trusted her, I really did.

Townes' POV

Tasha and I walked around the city together, holding a hot dog loaded with ketchup each. The weather was still a bit chilly and Tasha was beyond under dressed.

"Tasha, please let's go buy you a good coat. You still have a couple days and the weather isn't going to get warmer." I said before biting into my hot dog. She looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"Tash, if it's money, don't worry about it. I promise I got it." I smiled small, and she looked away nodding.

"I'm just worried about Benny and the bar. And like money, what if I can't open it on my own when I get back, you know?" She swiped away some of the ketchup from her hot dog and licked it off her finger.

"I totally understand, and that's why I promise I got you. In whatever." I smiled and she reached over hugging me with one arm.

"Thanks Townes. I love you."

"I love you too. And you know who else loves me? Harry." I smiled and she giggled. I hadn't been able to stop talking about the fact he said it too.

Tasha laughed took a bite of her hot dog, "You crack me up, but I'm happy you are happy friend. After all the bullshit life has given you? You deserve all of this. Genuinely."