Everyone and Don

Mulai dari awal

Mordecai was walking slowly towards the door until the employee from earlier approached him. His face was still flushed from his encounter with Don, twenty minutes ago.

He twiddled his thumbs and looked down towards the floor. "Hey, I'm sorry. My names Joe." He smiled. Cute smile, Mordecai thought.

"Um hi. My names Mordecai."

The employee just seemed to shrink lower with every word. "Is your friend... um is he....", Joe was even more flushed than before if that was even possible. "Does he ummm...."

Mordecai tilted his head to the side. Does he.... No. Mordecai chuckled. "You too huh?" The employee looked up confused. "To be honest, I'm not sure what team he bats for anymore. But you're cute", he patted Joe on the head and he walked more towards the door, "I'm sure he'd love to play with you." Mordecai smirked as he saw the employee's jaw drop from the corner of his eye. His face was now red like a tomato.

Once Mordecai was out of that store he let out a long sigh. He breathed in the fresh air and leaned against the hood of Don's car. "How can I be confident at times and then completely pass out the next." He threw back his head and closed his eyes. He felt the weight of the car shift.

"You know", Mordecai turned his head to face the direction where the voice came from, "a real boyfriend doesn't leave his partner hanging like that." Mordecai smiled and his eyes met Don's. Don reached out his hand and ruffled up Mordecai's hair.

"It could've gotten really hot and steamy in there, you know." He winked at Don and they both started laughing. "Sorry I kinda wasn't thinking straight."

Don leaned back against his car and sighed, "I was joking at first". He turned his head towards Mordecai. "Then you pulled me in closer and I started getting hard." Don got off his car and went to the driver's side of the car and got in.

Mordecai was speechless. He got in the car and felt his face heat up. Don smiled and fake sighed, "Oh well, maybe next time you'll have the balls to do it". He turned on his car again. "I didn't see anything nice in that store, so let's forget shopping. You want icecream?"

Mordecai raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "What are we, middle schoolers on a first date?"

"No, but everyone loves ice cream."

"I don't think that's a good idea since we have dinner with your parents later today."

"Very true. So what do you want to do now."

Mordecai turned towards Don, "Just take me back to the park. I wanna go take a nap."

Don shrugged and started driving, "Are you sure? I can take you anywhere you  want." Don wiggled his eyebrows.

Mordecai smiled, "Then you can take me back to your house hot stuff". He then took his fingers and walked them up Don's arm.

Don pulled over and grabbed Mordecai's hand and pulled Mordecai's whole body towards his. "Don't tease me." His face was serious. His eyes were filled with want.

He placed his hand on Mordecai's chin and titlted his face up and slowly inched towards his face. His eyes locked on Mordecai's lips.

Mordecai closed his eyes and felt Don's lips against his neck. Then he felt Don's teeth. Mordecai moaned and his eyes flew open. What was that sound. He covered his mouth and looked towards Don who was now sucking on Mordecai's neck. After a couple seconds Don kissed the place where he had bite and left a hickey on Mordecai. He wiped his lip and placed his hand on the wheel again.

"Just a love bite so my parents believe it's real."

Mordecai placed his hand on his neck and nodded. That's nothing like a love bite.

"So.... that sound you made." Don smirked. "You liked that, huh?"

Mordecai's face was red. He smacked the back of Don's head. "Shut up and drive." Mordecai shrugged in his seat. "I hate you."

Don laughed, "I love you too."

**********************************************

Ahhhhhh I hoped you all liked
And didn't expect that (^_^) I like to throw curve balls. Well hope for a new update soon!!! Thank you all. Vote and comment. I read all the comments. I love to hear you guys talk about my writing.