chapter 35

After 7 months ; 02:06 am

In the middle of night you were standing in the washroom admiring yourself in mirror

In the middle of night you were standing in the washroom admiring yourself in mirror....   new physical changes and new facial glow....

You look at you in the mirror before crassing your 8 months baby bump.... Getting lost in your thoughts... How much you change in this month's not only physically but you also change little bit emotionally....  Well you can also called it pregnancy mood swings....

You chuckle a little before remembering that hospital day when you reveal him whole truth... and You both literally cry like babies...

Flashback :

Y/n : no, you didn't

Y/n : no, you didn't....you didn't loss anyone....

You said as taehyung look at you being confused as you just nodded your head....

Taehyung : w-what are you saying y/n ? Our b-baby

Y/n : our baby is alive....

You announce as his expression turn into shock & confused one not believing what you just spilt...

Taehyung : y/n , how can this possible ??... I.., myself gives you abortion pills

Y/n : no , you didn't..... They were vitamins pills... You just give me one pill of abortion and it cause me bleeding but didn't abort our baby...

You said but he was having a mix felling of  happiness & sadness... He is happy as his baby is alive but at the same time Lisa's words were ranging in his ears.... He want his baby alive but he don't want to pay your life for that...

Y/n : you remember after my checkup you drop me home and went for your work... Just after five minutes i got call from nurse Joy... Who works in this hospital... She informed me that my reports get exchange with other patient.... She send me photos of that report on phone and that day.... i come to know about our baby's real condition.... I had already knew my pregnancy has many complications....

You said as tears fell from your eyes as his were alredy wet

Taehyung : you knew....? But you didn't tell me...