I love you forever.

Kayla's POV: we were back at the hotel and it was time for Magcon.

I was wearing a black crop top that said heartbreaker in white on the back. And I had my brown and blond hair curled. Oh yeah I dyed my hair when we got back. Sammy hasn't seen it yet! But anyways and I was wearing grey ripped jean shorty shorts with my blue converse that said "bitches" on the side.

We got to the place where Magcon was being held. I was sitting back stage when sammy walked up to me and pulled me up. "I like your hair!" He said kissing my lips. "Thanks babe" we went to sit on the couch. So we have to go to a different state tomorrow but I really want to get drunk tonight! "Baby?" I asked sammy looking up from my phone. "Hmm?" He asked in an extremely sexy way. "Can we get drunk tonight." He flipped me over so he was hovering over me. "Can we have sex?" I thought for a minute. "I'll make a deal with you." He smiled. "Okay.." He said sitting up. "Okay. For 3 days you can't make out with me, you can't do anything inappropriate or anything like that. And I will have sex with you." His smile fell "I can't go that long without doing any of that!" "Fine 5 days." He crossed his arms "fine I can do this. Anything to you know." I smiled an kissed him. "Good!" I stood up and kissed his cheek. "Love you!" He kissed my lips. I frowned. "You never said no kissing. You said no making out." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Your week starts now." "I love you too." He said as I walked away.

I got out on stage. "Hello Magcon New York!!!!" The crowd went wild. "How y'all doin?" I got a few goods,great,and a couple your hot a hell's from the guys. "Good!!!!" I said. "Okay so first, we have shawn singing for you guys!!!" They screamed so loud I thought I died. Shawn came out on stage and started singing and talking to them as I walked back stage.

I sat next to Nash. "Hey sis" he smiled. "Hey." ..."what's cracking?" He asked. "The fuck?" He started laughing and went and got food. "Okayyyy..." I said to myself.

*at the meet and greet*

Me and Sam were sharing a table. This really pretty little girl came over.maybe 3 or 5. Around sky's age.
"Hi I'm raelynn." She said.
I smiled. "Hi. It's nice to meet you!"
She hugged me.
"I've been waiting so long to meet you!"
I picked her up and asked if she wanted a picture or anything signed. "Bothe please.
I took a couple photos with her an signed her Magcon stuff. "Thank you Kayla!!" She hugged me really tight. "Your welcome raelynn."
She went to the other guys. That just makes me miss Hayes and sky...

We got back to the hotel. We all went to cams room cause it was the cleanest. I sat next to Sam. He payed back on the bed. I'm not gonna try to make him loose cause I kinda want to have sex to. I'm just gonna mess with him. I layed my hand on his chest and moved it down. I moved my hand back. He pulled his shirt up so his abs were showing. "Enough of that Mr.!" He smirked. "Uhh." He said. Omg. That was hot! "I can't really do anything else or we can't have sex." He said in a really deep voice. Ahhh!!! I can't take this!!!! I grabbed SAMs hand. "Guys we will be back later. Love ya!" They looked at me weirdly but just said okay.

We got back to my room and I started to make out with Sam. "Wait. Are we?" I smiled. "Yes we are." Sam pushed me on the bed and got on top. "Alright then." Sam then took control. He sucked in my neck for a while. That's gonna give me a hickey.. Oh we'll. we kissed for a while. It got pretty heated if ya know what I mean😏.

(Sorry for not updating!!! Hope you like it!)