Are you the one?

Kayla's P.O.V:

We are all sitting at the pool and I can tell Nash is kinda pissed cause I'm smoking but idgaf. "Yo,when's sammy and skate's flight arrive?" I asked trying to make it sound like I didn't care. "4:00" Nash answered in an extremely rude way. "What the fucks your problem Nash?" I spat back. "Just trying to look out for my lil sis..." He said nodding to the joint cam was handing me. "Ohhh... You mean this?" I said smirking while taking a hit. "Yeah that" he said unsure. "And the assholes that cheated on you" he said looking around the room. "Heyy!!!" All the guys I have dated said at the same time.

*3:30*

"Let's go fuck heads" I yelled jumping in the car. "Why are you so fucking excited to see Sam and Nate?" Taylor asked smirking. Matt punched him in the arm because matts the only one that knows I like Sam... I think he's the only one at least! "Umm have you seen sammy.. He's fucking hot bro!!" I said sitting on Tays lap. "Yeah whatever" he said before looking out the window.

*skip car ride*

The guys all bro hugged or whatever when they saw sammy and skate.

I slapped Nash playfully. "Arn't you going to tell sammy and umm that guy who I am???" I forgot skates name because I was staring at sammy who unexpectedly said "sup babe I'm sammy and you must be Kayla." He said while rapping his arm around my waist. "Yup I am Kayla and you are fucking hot!!!" I instantly regrets saying that. "Aww thanks, your pretty hot yourself." He said while both of us blushed... "Gag" Taylor yelled "now let's go!"

Me and sammy sat next to each other his arm still around my waist.

What is this boy doing to me, I've never felt this way. I...I feel sparks or something... I like sammy wilkinson!!!

Sammy's P.O.V:

Goddamn, when jack (G) said she was amazing I didn't expect this... She's perfect for me.. Hell she's perfect in general. We have so much in common smoking,partying,and we both like each other... Hopefully! OMG. I just.. I just said I liked her! What is this girl doing to me? I jus met her but I...I like no scratch that... I love Kayla Grier!

(I hope you like it!!!❤️❤️❤️ I know it's a lil boring and long but it will be better when they get back to the hotel!!!)