Chapter 1

There is a small boy with yellow-blond spiked hair and ocean-blue eyes. Even though he wears a white shirt with a Uzumaki crest on his back, he loves dark colors, such as red and black.  This boy's name is Naruto Uzumaki. The most wanted or feared boy in the village. It's been 4 years since the attack. He was running away from the civilians with a kunai stuck in his shoulder. He saw the training ground 44. He went towards it knowing the villagers were too afraid to go into the forest.

______________________________

He found the forest when he got his first fox hunt on his 3rd birthday where he hates it. He ran away and without knowing he went to the forbidden ground. He kept running before he got very tired. He hunched over as he took a deep breath with his hands on his knee. After a few minutes, he leaned on one of the tall trees.

He finally looks up from where his head is resting. He let a gasp as he saw how beautiful the forest was even though the people said it was dangerous. There was a river with a nice waterfall on one side.

Some animals were drinking from the river and the young deer looked at him with curious doe eyes. The little doe got closer to Naruto as all the deer looked up scared for the baby in their group. Naruto got scared when he saw the other deer cautiously look at him. Naruto stiffened as the baby deer came closer, it was 1 inch away from Naruto. They look up at him and have a shiny glint in them. The fawn sniffed his face Naruto got nervous looking at the fawn 2 second pass as the fawn yawned cutely. It curled up by the side of Naruto leaning against him. Naruto tentatively places a hand on the fawn head as he begins to stroke it. Then he looks out as the rest of the deer just relax and back to drinking the water.

Naruto let out a sigh as he started to drop his head down as he thought he should take a nap with his new little friend.

______________________________

Naruto enters the gate as he wanders around the area. He knew better not to go back to the village since they may come back and hurt him again.  So he searches to find new places somehow big or small the animals love having him in the forest. He does not hurt the animals nor does he hurt the forest habitat.

Naruto was coming towards the river that he loved as he saw many animals playing and having fun. He was going to play when he heard a faint yip from the distance. He can hear the noise because his inner friend granted an increase of senses.

He turns toward the bush and walks toward it. When he sees who it is his heart shatters like glass as he approaches the dying mother fox with a kit whining.

Naruto came closer knowing the kit would still try to protect its mother. The kit turns its head as it hiss at Naruto still trying to protect its mother.

" Hey, little guy. I am not going to hurt you. I am trying to help you okay?" In a soft voice.  He reaches out his hand only to be a couple of inches away from the kit.  The little fox stopped growling only to sniff the boy's hand. Naruto felt the lick from his fingers as he picked up the little fox.

" Well little guy, I am sorry about your mother.  If you want you can live with me?"

The kit yips happily as he looks at the mother's corpse with sad eyes. Maybe he should set a grave for the fox.

After finishing the grave,  he turned around only saw something strange. He saw a giant panther coming towards him. It's black with gold eyes. Naruto holds the kit in their arm hoping nothing will happen to the kit or himself. He gulped as the panther was on couple of inches away from his face.